HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter $129.99 Cheap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sarasara

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2012-06-05

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter $129.99 Cheap  Empty
PostSubject: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter $129.99 Cheap    Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter $129.99 Cheap  Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012 - 10:21

I found this Scotty Cameron to be a very solid performer and if you like a blade-style putter, you owe it to yourself to give one a shot. I really like the direction Scotty Cameron is going with all the customization options you can make to the Studio Select line. Being able to choose a weight/length combination that is the best for your individual putting stroke makes this a must-try when you are out shopping for putters. More Titleist cheap golf club setsare also available here.

Awesome putter and the grip and weight are perfect. The best feeling putter you will ever buy, great role, and very easily to keep square at impact. The milled face releases the ball better then any other putter I have used. The saying "you get what you pay for" comes full circle when purchasing a Scotty Cameron, the best by far. Great feedback allows for superior distance control. Putting is about confidence and a Scotty will give you confidence knowing you are putting with the best money can buy. I would recommend the cheap Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter for sale but use caution when purchasing online.
Back to top Go down
http://www.supergolfmall.com

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter $129.99 Cheap
Page 1 of 1