HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scotty Cameron Putter is a fake?--No!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fairy11
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Scotty Cameron Putter is a fake?--No! Empty
PostSubject: Scotty Cameron Putter is a fake?--No!   Scotty Cameron Putter is a fake?--No! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011 - 3:16

Some people are hesitating that the Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter is fake or not? Here, I will tell you the amswer. The scotty cameron is absolutely not a fake. Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter On the contrary, it is an excellent products. Most of golf players are using it. I also used it several days ago. I think that the Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter is my best putter in my bags. To reduce head rotation on off center impacts with a larger sweet spot, scotty cameron this Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select putter is a precision milled 303 Stainless Steel head with a high toe profile and circular heel and toe sole weights that provide more stability by reducing twisting on off-center hits. In the design of this putter, this putter is better than others putters on the market.

Cameron deserves the reputation they have achieved for quality golf products. This scotty cameron putter is well constructed, well balanced, and just a beautiful golf club to the eye (which is equally important). scotty cameron putter After I had the club fitted to my setup, I found the milled face and heavier weight (15 grams) to provide a smooth take away and consistent stroke through the ball, which has given me better distance control and ultimately more birdies! The best feeling putter you will ever buy, great role, and very easily to keep square at impact. The milled face releases the ball better then any other putter I have used. putter scotty cameron The saying "you get what you pay for" comes full circle when purchasing a Scotty Cameron, the best by far. So you do not need worry about it. You can buy it, I am sure you will love it. The putter scotty cameron is not a fake.

Back to top Go down
http://www.golffactorystore.com

Scotty Cameron Putter is a fake?--No!
Page 1 of 1