HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love my G20 Driver, love golf games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex12069
Dark Secret Love

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-09-17

Love my G20 Driver, love golf games         Empty
PostSubject: Love my G20 Driver, love golf games    Love my G20 Driver, love golf games         Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012 - 5:24

In the modern times, golf sport is more and more popular all over the world, and most people like to play golf in their spare time. As a golf fan, I have played golf for two years, but the Ping G20 Driver has left a deep impression on me. In a word, love my g20 driver, love my golf games. Firstly, some magazines has rated the driver as the game-improvement driver, so we can come to a conclusion that the driver must have some special advantages that some other drivers can't compete with, don't you think so? Secondly, compared with the previous g15 driver, the G20 Driver has a heavier head for greater force at impact. The clubface on the 460cc head is larger, creating more forgiveness across the hitting area.

In my spare time, I love my golf games, but I love the Ping G20 much better. Since I purchased a G20 and played a round and after a few swings I can say this driver does not produce the side spin of my previous drivers. Quite a bit straighter, all playable shots if I missed the fairway. I noticed I hit the ball a bit longer too being on familiar fairways with and without the G20. I would attribute the longer drives to the 0.75" longer shaft on the Ping Driver G20 relative to my previous driver. All in all, the G20 is everything I was looking for and more and I would keep it in my golf bag all the time.

There are many golf club sale on www.golfoutletsuk.com

Back to top Go down
http://www.golfnewspace.com

Page 1 of 1