HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

r11s driver is in, r 11 driver is out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex12069
Dark Secret Love

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-09-17

r11s driver is in, r 11 driver is out Empty
PostSubject: r11s driver is in, r 11 driver is out    r11s driver is in, r 11 driver is out Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012 - 4:43

r11s taylormade driver bring greater distances. The mostly amateur players rarely pay attention to the importance of targeting, and maybe you will not willing to say, each playing one before I have to aim the ball, but you can be sure that when you play a 100% aimed at. If you are not 100% sure, it shows that you do not have to do, I asked a lot of amateur players, the result is most of them in the process of playing is aiming the ball, but rarely someone can play the real target. Magic, TaylorMade R11s Driver bring you a more accurate aiming the ball.

With r11s driver, your accuracy can be improved by quickly adjusting the club; a very forgiving stick—sidespin is adequately reduced; pushes and pulls replace slices and hooks. The feelings play taylormade r11s: powerful and explosive on sweet-spot hits; Immediate feedback on all shots; a more muted sensation on off-center hits. They hits the USGA's maximum legal size, 460cc. TaylorMade says the bigger head combined with better aerodynamics make them a little longer than the r11, and it has a slightly-larger sweetspot. The club should also do a better job of helping golfers maintain ball speed on mishits. They will bring you a higher score shock.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfnewspace.com

r11s driver is in, r 11 driver is out
Page 1 of 1