HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Best Taylormade R11s Driver Share With You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ashley323
Dark Secret Love

Female
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2012-05-31

My Best Taylormade R11s Driver Share With You Empty
PostSubject: My Best Taylormade R11s Driver Share With You   My Best Taylormade R11s Driver Share With You Icon_minitimeThu 7 Jun 2012 - 5:22

TaylorMade R11S Driver is very much the leader is custom driver, evident by the new R11S with it's added adjustability, That is way it the company called the R11S driver "the most adjustable driver".

The R11S Driver comes in lofts of 9, 10.5 and adjustable sleeve that connects the shaft to the head can be set in a Neutral, Higher or Lower setting, with the 9- and 10.5-degree versions also available in left-handed.

The TaylorMade R11 Driver becomes available at retail on Feb. 4, 2011,and without half a month,we have sold more than 30 r11 drivers from our store.There is a huge quantity demand analyse from customers feedback.Then today we will analyse why the Taylormade R11 driver is so hot!

Apart from the TaylorMade R11 Driver for sale, Callaway Diablo Octane Fairway Wood and Titleist AP2 Iron set and some other golf clubs series, are generally also renowned for players to boost the golf efficiency. TaylorMade in fact made a advertising in one of the fast tournaments in 2011 in which they all of their golfers dress in all white.

The R11 Driver incorporates TaylorMade's Movable Weight Technology (to promote a desired bias or trajectory changes), plus its Flight Control Technology (to change loft and face angle). The R11 driver adds another tech, what TaylorMade calls its Adjustable Sole Plate.

Back to top Go down
http://www.huohu.com

My Best Taylormade R11s Driver Share With You
Page 1 of 1