HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burner 2.0 Iron Set Should Be Your Best Gift for X'mas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fiona18
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Burner 2.0 Iron Set Should Be Your Best Gift for X'mas Empty
PostSubject: Burner 2.0 Iron Set Should Be Your Best Gift for X'mas   Burner 2.0 Iron Set Should Be Your Best Gift for X'mas Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011 - 3:39

An improved addition to their Burner line of G I irons. Medium width sole, and with a thinnish top line preferred by many. The TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Iron Setwill suit the needs of the serious golfer as well as the avid weekender. The shorter heel to toe length frames the ball well, while offering the appearance of a players iron at address. The sole, while not overly wide, skims through the turf with ease as would a much wider sole.
These irons with the KBS tours do tend to launch the ball a bit higher. Some have reported a lack of consistency with regards to distances with each iron but I have not found that to be true. While not overly large in size, they are G I irons. Some have voiced their opposition to the cavity and it's busy look, although I don't mind it at all.
The TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Iron Set are a good improvement over the popular Burner 2009. The new black steel and chromed sole, along with the carbon fibered look in the cavity make this a much more attractive iron overall. Distances were very consistent and ball flight, although a bit high, was alright by me. Some may not care for the added height but all in all, a much better performer than it's previous version. For certain, these will be a solid performer for Taylor Made Golf's new lines for 2011.
Taylor Made Golf has made quite a good improvement over their previous model of TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Iron Set. The balance and feel throughout the set has greatly improved in my opinion, and with the new blackened steel and chromed look their new appearance is quite striking. Along with the new added blackened and chrome finish there seems to be an added and a more durable face finish, as well. Maybe help to keep their good looks awhile longer.
A much thinner top line along with an improved sole width as well as shorter from heel to toe exudes confidence rarely seen in a superior G I irons such as these. I found the tendency to hit high straight to slight draws or high fades quite easy compared to other irons in this G I category. A very solid performer with that softish, forged feel.
Whether you're a scratch player, a weekend warrior, or anywhere in between the TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Iron Set will fit the largest portion of our golfing community -- quite possibly moreso than any of their previous G I offerings. Hands down a winner here for Taylor Made Golf.
TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Iron Set are waiting for you, hurry up and take them back home! Welcome to www,luckygolf18.com.Merry X’mas!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.luckygolf18.com

Burner 2.0 Iron Set Should Be Your Best Gift for X'mas
Page 1 of 1