HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ping K15 Driver Should be your Christmas Gift

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maggle

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2011-10-12

Ping K15 Driver Should be your Christmas Gift             Empty
PostSubject: Ping K15 Driver Should be your Christmas Gift    Ping K15 Driver Should be your Christmas Gift             Icon_minitimeThu 8 Dec 2011 - 2:58

Cristmas Day is coming,you should choose a gift for yourself.Yes,I thinkPing K15 Driver
should be your best present.
ThePing K15 Driver
will help you drive the ball ‘exceptionally straight’ aided by a PING innovation called Straight Flight Technology (SF Tec). The large profile 460cc head and a club face that is longer heel to toe combine for consistent performance across the hitting surface. The overall design of the club positions the center of gravity low and back to generate high launch and low spin conditions.
PING is known for utilitarian, workman-like equipment and thePing K15 Driver
is no exception. Basic, clean, if not boring looks are what you first notice with this club however after you spend time with it those clean lines begin to grow on you. Instead of ‘boring’ you’re now thinking it’s ‘clean.’ Where you may have once thought ‘plain’ you’re now thinking ‘simple.’ With the amount of silver titanium that is on this club that isn’t covered with paint, decals, etc you could easily call this a silver bullet.
PING’s latest technological goodie is called SF Tec. SF Tec concentrates approximately 10% of head mass toward the heel which helps square the face of consistently straight tee shots. A large 460cc head significantly increases MOI. Weight is saved by thinning the crown and re-distributing that wight to SF Tec’s external weight pad to optimize the center of gravity and create a high MOI. The larger surface area of the club face is 5% larger and is highly forgiving on off-center hits and generates faster ball speeds across the entire face.
This club is a winner. Pure and simple. Want to beat the ball? Want to hit straighter drives? Want to actually work the ball a bit? This may be your next driver then. The Ping K15 Driver
should be on anyone’s short list who is looking to replace their current driver. ThePing K15 Driver
surprised me so much and impressed me that much more that I’m going to do some serious pondering about head to head testing with my current driver which may entail a change at the top of my bag for 2012.
Hurry up! Welcome to www.golfclubssupplier.com! Ping K15 Driver
is waiting for you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.luckygolf18.com

Ping K15 Driver Should be your Christmas Gift
Page 1 of 1