HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donald not changing putters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fiona18
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Donald not changing putters Empty
PostSubject: Donald not changing putters   Donald not changing putters Icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011 - 3:40

Some golfers might be changing their fortunes after switching to long putters, but Luke Donald isn't about to follow suit.
The last three events on the PGA Tour have been won by golfers adopting some form of the longer stick - Adam Scott won at the Brodgestone Invitational, then Keegan Bradley triumphed in the year's final major, the USPGA Championship, before Webb Simpson captured the trophy at the Wyndham Championship last week.
It seems hard to deny that the belly putters or some sort of variation thereof is proving a positive addition for these players - Adam Scott underwent a complete change of fortunes after making the switcn.
World number one Luke Donald, however, has reached the top thanks in large part to his excellent putting with the short stick(Titleist Scotty Cameron California Hollywood Putter), and he's not about to make any sudden changes.
"I've never dabbled and hopefully never will," said Donald. "I feel very confident in my putting. I don't really feel the need to even try it with Titleist Scotty Cameron California Hollywood Putter.
"Obviously it's becoming a lot more prevalent and a lot more people are using them. But I'm not sure if the number of wins is escalating.
"Obviously we had our first major with it, but every other major other than that has been one with a Titleist Scotty Cameron California Hollywood Putter, so I think I'm still on the right side of it."
Back to top Go down
http://www.luckygolf18.com

Donald not changing putters
Page 1 of 1