HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weird article about Ville considering quitting

Go down 
+2
Errat
hellen troy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female
Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Weird article about Ville considering quitting Empty
PostSubject: Weird article about Ville considering quitting   Weird article about Ville considering quitting Icon_minitimeSat 6 Oct 2007 - 17:25

H.I.M. rocker Ville Valo is considering quitting the music industry because songwriting turns him into a suicidal wreck. The Finnish rocker admits penning his band's dark songs drives his depression and he can only envy those who find the process cathartic and therapeutic.

He says, "You open the door for the demons, and everything just f**king comes out. Now the meltdowns are getting worse, and the depression won't go away; it's like being haunted by the most vile creatures ever created. I've had depression before, but when you're so overwhelmed that it's taking you over... I just don't know if I'm prepared emotionally or mentally to write another song."

Valo's bandmates and friends were so concerned about the frontman's mental health they implored him to seek help - and applauded him when he checked into celebrity rehab facility Promises in California. Producer Tim Palmer, who produced H.I.M.'s new album "Venus Doom," knew the singer needed rehab help - because he realized Valo was becoming more like his late brother, who committed suicide.

He adds, "When somebody gets that low, it is so important to find a friend or doctor or family member and just get help. Ville took a massive step by coming clean to me and just admitting to these feelings."

Thanks for the info to Starpulse.com.

source :
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/him_frontman_gets_depressed_when_writing_songs.html

the article is recent 4th of october , but i think is only using Ville s words in a different interpretation , i am sure Ville does not think like that !!!

on the other hand people rummour that Ville comes to solve many personal issues one of them being that Jonna got married with a man in jail who got 7 years for a murder.
They say these are the sources :

their sources:

http://viihde.mtv3.fi/uutiset/televisio.shtml/567655?muut
http://www.iltalehti.fi/viihde/200710056677075_vi.shtml

Anyway in my oppinion this is too fking crazy and i don't believe a single word !
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Weird article about Ville considering quitting   Weird article about Ville considering quitting Icon_minitimeSat 6 Oct 2007 - 20:44

I know this article, it is written with the words of Ville and his friends right before he entered rehab, when he was in an horrible state
The second thing I have to say about it is that it isn't complete, they cut some parts to make it more dramatic and then added their own words, so that people would buy the magazine.
I simply hate these people to make things up just because they want sensational!
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weird article about Ville considering quitting   Weird article about Ville considering quitting Icon_minitimeSat 6 Oct 2007 - 20:53

oh yes , i hate them for that !
but what about Jonna and the criminal ? is that fake too ? i see it's very new , from yesterday .. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Weird article about Ville considering quitting   Weird article about Ville considering quitting Icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2007 - 4:35

That first article seems fake to me. It looks like some fan or whomever took some Ville quotes from another interview he did and just made it sound the way they wanted it to be. Does that make sense? But journalists do things like that all the time, which is why I only tend to believe things from reputable sources. Not saying this isn't, it just doesn't seem like one to me.

And the Jonna news, I had read somewhere earlier that she got married in a prison, but no other deets were posted. And I seem to recall it first being seen in a Finnish tabloid and we all know how reliable tabloids are, so who knows if it's true or not.
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Weird article about Ville considering quitting   Weird article about Ville considering quitting Icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2007 - 12:17

personally I don't care about Jonna, she could have married a guy in prison or not, it's not my problem.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Weird article about Ville considering quitting   Weird article about Ville considering quitting Icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2007 - 18:41

"VALO DEPRESSED BY SONGWRITING"
I found the same article or whatever it is here:
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/valo%20depressed%20by%20songwriting_1045434
Don't know what to say.I think you guys are right.

And about Jonna:

[b]Jonna got married to a man in prison!

Translations by Faithfulll

"Ville Valo's former fiance Jonna Nygren has already found a new love by her side. According to this weeks Seiska magazine the relationship has progressed quickly (I think Seiska said they had known eachother for long but they began their relationship only very recently) and the couple got married last week in a prison located in Helsinki Metropolian Area, where the groom is completing his verdict(?).
The new groom's name is however still not known.

Present in the modest and short marriage ceremony (Seiska said Jonna didn't even have a wedding dress, just normal clothes) were a few close people to the couple, and Jonna had to leave the prisons family room a few hours after the ceremony.

Jonna Nygren's year has been pretty tough. It has included among other things the break up with Ville, depression and two periods of rehabilitation at Pallas' rehab."

[/b]
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weird article about Ville considering quitting   Weird article about Ville considering quitting Icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2007 - 22:44

hmm , this is not a good sign , i am concerned about her Crying or Very sad , she was Ville's girlfriend after all , and was very close to him , and i'm sure this is not good news for anyone and for Ville too,after a long term relationship you can't be indifferent to somth like this ..if this is true , this is very sick and dangerous ,to ruin your life on purpose just to get someone's attention .. oopsie
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Weird article about Ville considering quitting   Weird article about Ville considering quitting Icon_minitimeMon 8 Oct 2007 - 14:38

I think Ville is smart enough not to return to her ever! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Weird article about Ville considering quitting   Weird article about Ville considering quitting Icon_minitimeMon 8 Oct 2007 - 20:48

What the hell is wrong with everybody.You can find this stuff about Ville's depression on all the news sites.
Here it is again:

HIM Frontman Gets Depressed When Writing Songs

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/him_frontman_gets_depressed_when_writing_songs.html

If I see this article or whatever it is once again,I swear I'm going crazy.
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289

PostSubject: Re: Weird article about Ville considering quitting   Weird article about Ville considering quitting Icon_minitimeMon 8 Oct 2007 - 20:55

omg now i'm really worried oopsie
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Weird article about Ville considering quitting   Weird article about Ville considering quitting Icon_minitimeTue 9 Oct 2007 - 15:55

there is nothing to be worried about, that period has passed, now everything is fine, Ville said many times since rehab he's doing great!
these are just old news that everybody posts because they want money! tabloids!
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weird article about Ville considering quitting   Weird article about Ville considering quitting Icon_minitimeTue 9 Oct 2007 - 20:44

who knows...maybe Ville WILL one day get sick and tired of all this and quit.. Sad god, i don't want that to happen confused
Back to top Go down
Alicia Simmons

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Weird article about Ville considering quitting   Weird article about Ville considering quitting Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2007 - 0:17

if at least one of you would know Ville ....
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weird article about Ville considering quitting   Weird article about Ville considering quitting Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2007 - 0:33

what is that supposed to mean, darling? Smile
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weird article about Ville considering quitting   Weird article about Ville considering quitting Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jan 2008 - 23:30

oups ,kill me cause i've i missed this one !!

oh yeah, maybe that was a pray or somth ?
or we have some vip's among us?
oh, i'm thrilled !
illuminate me baby , it's very foggy in here Suspect
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weird article about Ville considering quitting   Weird article about Ville considering quitting Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jan 2008 - 1:16

me, myself, i'd reeeaaaaally like to know what she's talking about. maybe she got to meet the band?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird article about Ville considering quitting   Weird article about Ville considering quitting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird article about Ville considering quitting
Page 1 of 1