HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Proper Exercise Can Help To Lower Your Golf Handicap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maomao12
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Male
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-09-13

How Proper Exercise Can Help To Lower Your Golf Handicap Empty
PostSubject: How Proper Exercise Can Help To Lower Your Golf Handicap   How Proper Exercise Can Help To Lower Your Golf Handicap Icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011 - 4:15

Some people like to debate whether or not golf is a "real" sport. I think it's safe to say that most of us do consider it a sport. It may not be as rigorous as football or as demanding as running,wholesale golf clubs but it does require physical skills and it involves competition. Sounds like a sport to me. As with any sport, practice is of the utmost importance. Practice right to play right. We've all heard the cliches. Practice makes perfect. Have you found that despite all the time spend practicing your golf swing, TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Ironsyou just can't seem to improve much? Do you have nearly perfect form but you feel like your game's become stagnant? What could be lacking when you practice all the time? Maybe what you're missing out on is exercise.TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB Irons You can't just swing and swing and swing and expect to improve. As you know, you'll find yourself improving quickly at first but then your skill level plateaus and you get stuck in a rut. What you're probably missing out on is tuning your body as a whole. It's not enough to simply practice your golf swing technique. It's important to do a variety of exercises to improve your golf swing and lower your handicap. These exercises are simple ones that anyone can do. First you need to start stretching more. Stretch all your muscles every day, both before golfing and after. This will help prevent injuries and keep you from feeling sore after a grueling 18 hole battle with your buddies. Golf's a sport, right? Then treat it like one. All sensible athletes stretch regularly, and golfers should be no exception. There are tons of different stretches you can do that will help your game in the long run. Basically you need to stretch your arms, shoulders, neck, back, and legs. Any basic stretching Taylormade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Fairway Woodexercises you do on a regular basis will improve your range of motion which will improve your golf swing and make you a better player. Stiff or tight muscles will prevent your from realizing the full potential of your golf swing. Don't skip the stretches. It's not a good idea to walk right out onto the course without warming up at all. Not bothering to stretch is a good way to get hurt. It's simple, if you want to improve your golf swing you'll exercise in addition to practicing your swing. Another key to improving your golf swing is strength training. I'm not saying you need to be a body builder to improve your golf swing, but I am saying that a little working out will improve your game. It stands to reason that, all other things being equal, the stronger person will hit the ball farther than the weaker one. This is pretty obvious, so it's surprising that so many supposedly serious golfers never hit the gym. As with stretching, basic strength training will help you be more TaylorMade R9 Ironsresistant to injuries. Finally you need to consider your cardiovascular health when looking for ways to improve your golf swing. As you already know, it's not easy to knock the cover off the ball on the 14th hole. You can be pretty tired by then. But if you've been doing some aerobic exercises, then you'll be stronger in the end than your non-exercising opponents. Exercise is the key to improving your golf swing and lowering your handicap. By stretching, doing some strength training, and running TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Ironsor biking regularly you'll find that your golf swing practice will be aided tremendously and your game will improve for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mygolfstorehouse.com/

How Proper Exercise Can Help To Lower Your Golf Handicap
Page 1 of 1