HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiger: I was lucky to get pick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coco
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Tiger: I was lucky to get pick Empty
PostSubject: Tiger: I was lucky to get pick   Tiger: I was lucky to get pick Icon_minitimeWed 9 Nov 2011 - 8:28

Now I'm healthy, playing again, playing Callaway Razr X Combo Irons 3H,4H,5H,6H,7-9AS
more and playing consistently so I'm looking forward to the end of this year."
The decision to pick Woods was brought into sharper focus after the opening round of the WGC-HSBC Champions on Thursday.
By choosing Tiger, Couples left himself just one wildcard pick and by siding with FedEx Cup winner Bill Haas it meant he left out USPGA champion Keegan Bradley.
The 14-time major winner was controversially guaranteed a place by USA captain Fred Couples despite his lack of competitive golf and general poor play Callaway Razr X Combo Irons 3H,4H,5H,6H,7-9AS
this year.
Woods has tumbled to 56th in the world rankings, but he is confident of helping his side retain the trophy against Greg Norman's Internationals at Royal Melbourne in a fortnight.
"I have been playing a ton of golf at home, getting my playing instincts back, something I hadn't done all summer as I have obviously been injured."
Tiger Woods on Presidents Cup prep Quotes of the week
"I'm honoured to be picked," said Woods. "Freddie had plenty of Callaway Razr X Combo Irons 3H,4H,5H,6H,7-9AS
he could have chosen, so I'm lucky to be on the team.
"I know I have got four starts guaranteed and I'm looking forward to seeing who is going to be my partner and then obviously gelling and hopefully winning our matches.
"I have been playing a ton of golf at home, getting my playing instincts back, something I hadn't done all summer as I have obviously been injured.
Back to top Go down
https://heartagram.forumotion.net/

Tiger: I was lucky to get pick
Page 1 of 1