HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Senior leads in Florida

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jcinta
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2011-10-12

Senior leads in Florida  Empty
PostSubject: Senior leads in Florida    Senior leads in Florida  Icon_minitimeSat 5 Nov 2011 - 2:49

Good play on the greens helped Aussie Peter Senior to a one-shot lead after the second round of the Champions Tour's Allianz Championship on Saturday.

Senior, at 11-under, leads Tom Lehman and Rod Spittle by one, and needed only 56 putts to get around the Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select LAGUNA 1.5 Putter
at Broken Sound.

"The greens are a good speed, similar to what we play back home," said Senior. "With all the rain we have had, they were a little inconsistent (Saturday). Some were a little hard, some were stopping dead, but I figured out which ones did what."

Senior is seeking his first win in America on either the PGA or Champions Tour, though he does have 27 victories in his native Australia.

"I've been in this position before, but anyone from 5-under up could shoot a good round (Sunday) and go right through to the top," Senior said.

Lehman wasn't happy with his putter, yet was still satisfied with his score, a 69.

"I had to do quite a few Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select LAGUNA 1.5 Putter
right to shoot 3-under," he said.

"I was disappointed with my putting (32 putts), but I'm pleased with my score."

Spittle is hunting his second Champions Tour victory, after claiming the 2010 AT&T Championship back in October. He shared the lead heading to the 18th, but bogeyed the final hole.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohshoppingmall.com

Senior leads in Florida
Page 1 of 1