HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanks for Callaway because of X-22 Iron

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fairy11
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Thanks for Callaway because of X-22 Iron Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for Callaway because of X-22 Iron   Thanks for Callaway because of X-22 Iron Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011 - 8:36

As a publicly traded company, Callaway is one of the most visible names in golf with a product line that encompasses the full spectrum of equipment and accessories including drivers, irons, wedges, putters and balls. wholesale golf clubs I do not alway use Callaway's produccts. After I used the Callaway X-22 Iron. I fall in love with the Callaway's products. Because the X-22 Iron improved my game too much. Thanks for Callaway because of X-22 Iron. And I will use the Callaway's clubs all the time. r 11 driver In the following, I will tell you my feeling of playing it so that you can make it for reference. In fact, I highly recommend it to all of you.

I purchased the X-22 irons over a month ago after comparing with the Ping G15. About the same distance as the Pings. burner 2.0 Driver They were the most accurate and had the most back spin. There doesn't seem to be any distance loss if you hit them a little on the heel or the toe. In fact last night I hit a nine iron a little on the toe into a par three and the ball spun back to about 18 inches from the hole. Ping G20 Driver With previous sets of irons I always seemed to have a favorite iron in the set. I like all the irons in this set. Long irons are easy to hit. So you can try the iron immedately.

Ping g20 fairway wood is hot sale on www.golffactorystore.com, have a try!
Back to top Go down
http://www.golffactorystore.com

Thanks for Callaway because of X-22 Iron
Page 1 of 1