HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Callaway X-22 Iron: sweet, sweet, sweet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fairy11
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Callaway X-22 Iron: sweet, sweet, sweet Empty
PostSubject: Callaway X-22 Iron: sweet, sweet, sweet   Callaway X-22 Iron: sweet, sweet, sweet Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011 - 4:38

I am a amateur golfer. And I have played golf for many years. I bought Callaway X-22 Iron two weeks ago. The feeling of using is the iron are so sweet. I like it very much. cheap golf clubs The Callaway X-22 Irons have a thinner topline and a narrow sole, elements usually found in irons designed for low handicappers. There's also a polycarbonate tip plug that dampens vibrations at the end of the shaft, taking the sting out of mis-hits. And the Callaway X-22 Irons are easy to like, and a great set for a better golfer who struggles with the irons. r 11 driver It's the rare set that is forgiving enough for a hacker while also having the features a Tour series. So you can find what you really want.

The x22's are total opposite. They feel great they make me want to play more. The clubs are truly forgiving and even though I swing in the ruff it is not far in the ruff. TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver They really do the work for you. If you push them they your game will be off so let them work there magic. David Studebaker helped me over the phone and callaway and he was great. I told hime what I wanted and he did and even found me a better option in doing so. Ping G20 Driver I am very satisfied with callaway pre-owned and will continue my business with them. By the way the looked brand new. I was a first time buyer and the experience exceeded my expectations.

Ping g20 fairway wood is hot sale on www.cheapgolf365.com, have a try!

Back to top Go down
http://www.golffactorystore.com

Callaway X-22 Iron: sweet, sweet, sweet
Page 1 of 1