HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Singh looking to bounce back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fiona18
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Singh looking to bounce back Empty
PostSubject: Singh looking to bounce back   Singh looking to bounce back Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011 - 3:50

Indian star Jeev Milkha Singh hopes to shrug off a back injury and stake a claim for the CIMB Asia Pacific Classic starting in Malaysia on Thursday.
Singh, a two-time Asian Tour Order of Merit winner, will be part of the star-studded 48-man field who will be playing Callaway Men's RAZR X Muscle Back Irons - 3-PW
for a first prize of US$1.3 million at The Mines Resort and Golf Club.
At No 27, American Brandt Snedeker is the highest ranked player in an event being co-sanctioned by the Asian and US PGA Tours
Singh, an Asian Tour honorary member, is coming back from a two-week break to recuperate from a back injury and is hoping to bounce back into form here in Malaysia.
Singh, previously a member of the US PGA Tour before giving up his card earlier this year to concentrate on playing Callaway Men's RAZR X Muscle Back Irons - 3-PW
in Asia and Europe, said the Asian Tour players should take advantage of this opportunity to learn from some of the best players in the world.
"This is a great event and a bonus for the Asian players who have done well and they should take advantage of it. They get to rub shoulders with the PGA Tour players and theory should learn from these guys," said the 39-year-old.
Snedeker, ranked 27th in the world, is beaming with confidence following a successful season highlighted by playing Callaway Men's RAZR X Muscle Back Irons - 3-PW
at The Heritage in April followed by seven other top-10s.
"I'm a lot more confident in what I'm doing and have a lot more faith in my ability. I feel like I'm ready to take that next step up from where I am now to an even bigger level," the 30-year-old told the media on Tuesday.
The American, who finished tied sixth in Japan last week, was delighted to be continuing his Asian visit in Malaysia.
"It's a great opportunity to play Callaway Men's RAZR X Muscle Back Irons - 3-PW
around the world. This is a great event, and I like seeing the world. These are some pretty neat places we come to. I like seeing new cultures and different stuff from what I'm used to seeing in my everyday life," he added.
Swedish stalwart Fredrik Jacobson is eager to make his return to Asia a highly successful one. Previously he has won the 2002 Hong Kong Open and then finished in a tie for third in the same event a year later.
"I won my first professional tournament in Hong Kong and defended the title in the next year. The following year, we had our first child, and I kind of made my mind up not to travel as much and tried to balance things a bit more," said Jacobson, winner of this year's Travelers Championship on the PGA Tour
Jacobson was one of the most consistent players in the US this year, missing only four cuts in the entire PGA Tour season.
"I'm really happy with the consistency I exhibited this year. Obviously getting the Callaway Men's RAZR X Muscle Back Irons - 3-PW
was huge, something I was looking for a very long time," he added.
Back to top Go down
http://www.luckygolf18.com

Singh looking to bounce back
Page 1 of 1