HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Singh takes one-shot direct over McElroy, Timber at 320i rep

Go down 
AuthorMessage
davidgolf
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Singh takes one-shot direct over McElroy, Timber at 320i rep Empty
PostSubject: Singh takes one-shot direct over McElroy, Timber at 320i rep   Singh takes one-shot direct over McElroy, Timber at 320i rep Icon_minitimeTue 23 Apr 2013 - 7:48

Singh takes one-shot direct over McElroy, Timber at 320i repair Championship

Vijay Singh helps to keep giving himself chances to get rid of four years without a PGA Tour victory. He made several birdies around the turn Friday for the 6-under 66 from the BMW Champion, putting her name on the leader board with the second amount of his final four competitions.TaylorMade RocketBallZ RBZ Driver

It won't get any easier all of those other way.

Paradigm Harrington was just one shot behind. So ended up being Rory McElroy. Going into a storm-filled weekend on Crooked Keep, four participants who have gotten to No. 1 in the world ended up among the major six.

"I've had reached keep it intending," Singh claimed. "I've been trying to play well for a couple days for some time now, however need three days of beneficial playing. In the end, I think some days will happen. And also hopefully, the item starts this week."TaylorMade RocketBallZ RBZ Driver

Woods started slowly and gradually and finished robust, with birdies in his latter holes for any 67. McElroy, approaching off exactly what he identified as one of the best ball-striking fits of their life, must overcome some bogeys for a hard-earned Sixty eight. Joining these individuals one picture out of the head was He Moore, who experienced a 66 and seems to have fun with well in the BMW Great no matter which declare it is presented.
Back to top Go down
http://www.procheapgolf.com

Singh takes one-shot direct over McElroy, Timber at 320i rep
Page 1 of 1