HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Make Hole-in-One Every Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maomao12
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Male
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-09-13

How to Make Hole-in-One Every Time Empty
PostSubject: How to Make Hole-in-One Every Time   How to Make Hole-in-One Every Time Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011 - 5:26

I recently decided I would take up the sport of golf, having always been a miniature golf fan.To get into the game, I stopped by the Pro Shop and got some lessons. Before I got on the course with the pro, Ping G15 DriverI decided I wanted to "look the game" in order to feel the game. So I purchased a cute little number and then I noticed some really hot golf head covers for my clubs that were made by Luco Sport. I thought my outfit might spur some comments, but it was my new golf head covers were definitely the talk of the course when I was out there and if you don't golf well, at least they will remember you by these alone! Back to golf. My impression of the "big" ping rapture v2 drivergame of golf was that you hit a little white ball around a big green field. Sound familiar? What I found out, is that it's a lot harder than it looks and a lot more fun! The first step for me, was to figure out the golf terms. To help you, I have listed a few below: 1. Acceptable Score: An acceptable score is a score made over an 18 hole round. This score is used to adjust a player's handicap. 2. Ace: An ace is hole in one. 3. Back Nine: The back nine is the last nine holes of an 18 hole course. 4. Bogie: A bogie is one or two over par and is bad. 5. Birdie: A birdie is one under par and is good. 6. Par: Par is the number of times you are supposed to strike the ball to get it into the cup on a particular hole (3, 4 or 5) That's just a few of the hundreds and hundreds of golf terms. Then it's about the swing. To get your swing going, head to the driving range. Although the balls at the range will be slightly different than the ones you use when you are on the course. Next I really suggest that your take a few golf lessons by the local pro. It's not as expensive as I previously thought and it will help save face once you're in a foursome. Because I am still an amateur, I got advice from one of the top golf caddies in the world, having over 26 years of experience in the PGA. His advice is as follows to help improve your game and hopefully garner the illusive hole-in-one: 1. Keep your head down 2. Follow through 3. Use your legs 4. Stay behind the ball 5. Keep your left arm straight, maintaining extension throughout the backswing 6. Understand how hand placement impacts club direction. 7.Callaway Legacy Forged Irons Clear your head with a pre-shot routine. 8. Make sure you know your clubs so you pick the correct one for the shot 9. Take full swings at 50% power 10. Hit balls with your feet together and concentrate on the following counting sequence during your swing. 1-2 going back on the backswing and 3 on the downswing. These are just a few tips to make your game better, straight from the pros.Titleist 910 D2 DriverMost of all enjoy the game, the outdoors and make sure to look good! It can't get any better than that! "Imagine that!"Mizuno MP-68 Irons
Back to top Go down
http://www.mygolfstorehouse.com/

How to Make Hole-in-One Every Time
Page 1 of 1