HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PING G15 Fairway Wood change my idea!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex12069
Dark Secret Love

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-09-17

PING G15 Fairway Wood change my idea!  Empty
PostSubject: PING G15 Fairway Wood change my idea!    PING G15 Fairway Wood change my idea!  Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011 - 9:36

I have never been much of a fan of shallow faced fairway clubs, since I had a G-10 3 wood and didn't care much for it, but I recently bought the 5 wood in the G-15. I liked it so much that I thought I would try the 3 wood. Boy, was I surprised, and pleased. I hit this PING G15 Fairway Wood 240 yds, high and straight. The best thing about this club is that with a little lead tape, placed in the right spot, you can adjust the ball flight with ease. I highly recommend, and I very seldom recommend anything.

The new Ping G15 fairway woods on igolfyoo.com are extremely forgiving and easy to use. With a great profile these clubs are great to use off the tee, fairway and semi rough to help get you closer to the green on longer hole.The Ping G15 Fairway Wood also has the unusual, but impressive, combination of a shallow face and a long head.

What's more, the elongated, low profile design of the G15 Fairway Wood offers a long, forgiving option for golfers who rely on the confidence of a larger head. An external weight pad on the sole of the stainless steel head positions the center-of-gravity low and farther back to provide higher trajectories and increased distance. Four lofts are available in the standard model: 3-wood (15.5 degrees), 4-wood (17), 5-wood (18.5) and 7-wood (21.5). A draw model is also available in lofts of 15.5, 17 and 18.5 degrees.

cheap golf clubs:
k15 driver
g20 irons
k15 irons

Back to top Go down
http://www.golfnewspace.com

PING G15 Fairway Wood change my idea!
Page 1 of 1