HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Stuff Ping G15 & G20 Fairway Wood Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ashley323
Dark Secret Love

Female
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2012-05-31

Golf Stuff Ping G15 & G20 Fairway Wood Review Empty
PostSubject: Golf Stuff Ping G15 & G20 Fairway Wood Review   Golf Stuff Ping G15 & G20 Fairway Wood Review Icon_minitimeWed 4 Jul 2012 - 5:30

Today and proceed with friends to play golf, really haven't hit, at that time is still very excited. I picked up the beloved golf clubs, believe that this must be to agree to my friend.

After Playing with ping G15 Fairway Wood for several years, I am deeply impressed by its good performance.Constructed of 17-4 stainless steel, the G15 features an "elongated, low profile" design for additional forgiveness and to make it easier to use on a variety of lies. That larger head gives you more confidence when standing over your next shot.

Even though the G15 boasts an elongated head, I never felt that I was looking down at a mini-driver. It seems pretty subtle and based upon performance really isn't an issue at all.

Discount Golf Equipment G15 Fairway Wood was released to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Ping Golf . It is not only pleasing on the eye and inspires confidence but also helps to move the centre of gravity much lower in the clubhead.

And the new G20 Fairway Wood is designed to be the most forgiving wood that Ping has ever made. It easily gets the ball airborne and adds yards with a low-deep center of gravity in the 17-4 stainless steel head by creating low spin with a much higher launch.

In a conclusion, if you bring the ping G20 Fairway Wood to your bag, which will give you more confidence and enthusiasm to play in the golf course. For all the golfers, if you are missing of playing golf, the Ping G20 fairway wood is able to help you solve this problem.

Back to top Go down
http://www.huohu.com

Page 1 of 1