HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moncler Mens Vest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dffdgfdg

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-06-14

Moncler Mens Vest Empty
PostSubject: Moncler Mens Vest   Moncler Mens Vest Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011 - 5:33

Moncler Mens Vest

While the camaraderie of the women had Moncler Mens Vest me throughout the grueling hikes, the push to the summit was more personal. I wanted to feel the surge of wonder again as I had 46 years earlier when I stood on the top and Moncler Mens Vest Sale no one in Africa or all of Europe was standing on higher ground than I. My legs got wobbly half way up. My hands were frozen. I felt dizzy and desperate for water.At last, after nearly eight hours of climbing, we were at Point Stella on the rim of the Moncler Kids Jackets. But the actual summit was another 660 feet further. For the final push, I drew deep into myself for a strength I didn't know I had--or needed--when I was 22. I was too close to quit.The sun was brilliant in a cobalt sky. Just like it was on that day back in 1965 when I posed for one photo with my African guide on that lonely, empty wind swept peak and signed my name in a book in a bolted box.The box was long gone, replaced by a crude wooden sign congratulating us on Moncler Kids Jackets Sale. I stood there surrounded by my joyful support group of women, feeling how great it was to be back and on top again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfsaleworld.com

Moncler Mens Vest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HIM ROMANIA :: HIM :: HIM Tour-
Jump to: