HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alina

Go down 
+5
the666thpoison
Errat
Kitty
hellen troy
Jaana
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Alina - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alina   Alina - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008 - 15:54

now this is really good advice and i'm going to take it, you know. i'm going to focus on my life in general or it will make me go berzerk. thank you hun I love you

Last edited by Jaana on Wed 23 Jul 2008 - 19:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Alina - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alina   Alina - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008 - 19:12

"it will make me go berzerk" Alina - Page 6 994194 I know u'll be just fine Smile
I am not that type that gives pieces of advice , but as you know your first priority in life is yourself Alina - Page 6 395944
to hell with the loialty we were talking about.. you know what I mean Alina - Page 6 994194 been there done that both of us! Alina - Page 6 293199
Back to top Go down
https://heartagram.forumotion.net
gigi valo

gigi valo

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Alina - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alina   Alina - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008 - 7:06

Jaana wrote:
or...Jaana. I hope everyone will enjoy this forum.
I'm 19 and I love HIM with all my heart. Sounds corny, but not a day goes by that I don't listen to a song from this band. Waiting eagerly for their new album, I say,
Hauska tavata everyone!

It has gotten to my ears that the members of HIM are very disappointed by their fans because of the leakage. I myself am disgusted with everything i hear and see everyday that disrespects this band, which we should all be here to protect! I don't understand why Ville's or any other band member's private lives would interest us, not more than what they say in interviews. I support any actions done by our fellow supporters to help and repair this situation, and am ready to help whatever it takes! I cannot stand these people anymore, because even though i love the band too, i do not understand why they consider that they own HIM with all it's worth.

i completely agree with this
and HI! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/gigivalo
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

Alina - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alina   Alina - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008 - 16:22

hei sweetie, *Jaana sends kisses your way* Razz
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

Alina - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alina   Alina - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008 - 19:15

Alina - Page 6 629717 i love your display pic Alina - Page 6 629717 Alina - Page 6 293199
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

Alina - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alina   Alina - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008 - 22:24

thanks darling Alina - Page 6 629717 kiitoksia paljon Alina - Page 6 34770 yours is beautiful as well, but that goes without saying.
about my eyes, you know what they say in Romania, never trust green-eyed girls Laughing

i'm sorry i've been kind of absent lately, but i was just so burried into my work and other "problems" that i just couldn't find the time to update on my favourite sites on the internet.
About me, i'm ok, i've finished my first year, i got a 10 on my project[the one with the deadline] and i'm one step closer to real life. I'm really glad to be on holiday, although i've not made special plans for it, i'm trying to live my life one day at a time. I finally got to do the things i've been missing lately, like reading, going outdoors with my friends here and of course, come back to my sweethearts here on the forum. I appreciate all of you for being such nice people.
Probably the highlight of this vacation will be the little excursion i've NOT planned with Kitty[ you know that one shouldn't make plans because we seldomly get to actually fulfill them ] who is away right now at an archaeological site, because she studies history. What we intend to do is just take our backpacks and travel to ...somewhere, but with not hitherto having established where, so, that's what's going to be so exciting about it. Dunno', seems like we need some excitement in our lives...we all do.
Kisses community hug
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female
Number of posts : 1010

Alina - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alina   Alina - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008 - 23:05

wow ,congratulations , we have an eminent student here Alina - Page 6 483844 Now you really deserve this vacation ,and i hope to be exciting in the best way !
I'm saying because i've used to do lots of risky things myself in the past ,but now i can tell is better to plan a little Razz ..or very funny things can hapen ( they are funny now for me to remember , but then they were very ugly Laughing like not being able to find a place to stay over night and freezing like hell ( believe me !!) in a little train station in the dark under the clear sky Laughing ),a whole f***ing night , waiting for the morning train to take us in another place to find a hotel LOL
and this was just the the begining of the whole adventure of my first vacation as a student
but well ..i think that finally they are unforgetable memories , and you have to do it and feel it on your skin and to live life fully

so go sweety and maybe we'll have a beer sometime and tell stories about our incredible adventures jocolor
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

Alina - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alina   Alina - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008 - 6:48

you're right, but we still have the time to change our minds, till september Razz
it's nice to have a little excitement in one's life, although yeah, not getting to freeze outdoors at night. maybe we will someday drink and talk about it, why not. we have to meet each other, we're in the same country for goodness sake... good luck on finding the time Sad but we'll manage somehow pirat
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

Alina - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alina   Alina - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008 - 15:55

well darling... I can see I'm not the only one who has trips here... heheh// that's great, much greater that u're going with Kitty Smile
Congrats for the project!
and see ya soon with some good news Alina - Page 6 293199
Hope you're doing much better than last time! Alina - Page 6 293199
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

Alina - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alina   Alina - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008 - 18:55

thanks a lot Alina, you're very sweet Alina - Page 6 577809
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

Alina - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alina   Alina - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008 - 21:31

she must be ! or i get angry with her pirat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

Alina - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alina   Alina - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008 - 23:07

tongue Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

Alina - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alina   Alina - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep 2008 - 9:54

TERVE!...how are you, everyone? i missed you all. i'm sorry not to have been on here lately, but i had such a crazy summer... are you guys ok though? kisses !!! I love you community hug
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

Alina - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alina   Alina - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep 2008 - 22:22

i missed you too sweety Alina - Page 6 293199 Welcome b Alina - Page 6 689847 aaack !
aha!! how was the crazy summer Razz , i'm all ears ( Alina - Page 6 775174), how was the big adventure Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

Alina - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alina   Alina - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008 - 8:56

actually darling, i couldn't go on that trip anymore because i had some health problems and had to spend a month and a half resolving them...but maybe we can go somewhere next year, all of us Vampire Hearts? i hope we'll be able to find the time...and money medieval
everything went by so fast and i didn't even have time to look behind... i'm not a freshman anymore...kinda' sad though....
as for the crazy part...i fell in[3 years ago] and out of love... it's over now, i just couldn't stand the situation anymore. all in all, what i can say is....it's true, first loves are always impossible... the best thing one can do is "keep their heart broken" and move on. i understand Ville completely now, it's kind of what he had with Jonna... when that person, whom you love more than anything hurts you the most....but hey...it must be for the best...right?....well i hope it is... Alina - Page 6 739230 Hellen! and how are you? Smile [oh, and thank you for accepting my request Alina - Page 6 577809 ]
Back to top Go down
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Alina - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alina   Alina - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008 - 17:42

Hope you're feeling better now *hugs*

Dealing with first loves is hard, but in the long run it helps to realize that as much as you love/loved that person, there was something not quite right with the relationship or you'd still be together. And 99/100 times, it's for the best when you break up with someone. I wish I could tell you it gets easier, but it doesn't really. It does make figuring out what you can/can't deal with easier, though, which gives you better odds of finding that "right" person.
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

Alina - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alina   Alina - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008 - 10:08

thank you for being such a darling as to tell me all this, you're totally right.
sometimes i wish i could've been an on/off bitch, you know, be with a guy - easily get bored and pass on to another and so on. maybe that's the way a girl should act at my age... and i just can't. my heart isn't just a piece of meat.
i can't wait to see where life decides to take me next, but for the time being, "Thank you, disillusionment!", as Morissette would say. now i'm able to see who he really is and always was. too bad it happened so late. but "better late than never".
and yes, you're right, it gives me a better chance to find the right person. who knows, i may already know him Question [come out, come out, wherever you are Razz ] uhm.. idk, but i'm going to concentrate on my career now and if love comes along...well i'll be ready. Rolling Eyes

PS: Kaye, thank you for being here with us, darling... you're really dear to me(us) you know Alina - Page 6 871224 Alina - Page 6 58161
Back to top Go down
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Alina - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alina   Alina - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct 2008 - 19:30

Well, if you ever learn the trick to being an on/off bitch, let me know. But I think some people can just turn it on and off while others can't.

Quote :
now i'm able to see who he really is and always was. too bad it happened so late. but "better late than never".
People don't say "love is blind" for no reason. When you love someone, you see them in a different light and see their faults as just a part of who they are, but when you remove yourself from that situation you see how unaware you were in the first place and wonder why you didn't see it sooner.
Quote :
uhm.. idk, but i'm going to concentrate on my career now and if love comes along...well i'll be ready. Rolling Eyes
Sounds like a great plan. You never know when love will just fall in your lap. It's often when you least expect it Smile
Quote :
PS: Kaye, thank you for being here with us, darling... you're really dear to me(us) you know
Aww, you're so sweet. community hug
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

Alina - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alina   Alina - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 2 Oct 2008 - 22:33

you're the sweet one darling Smile

somehow... i don't want to learn that trick. i can't just live my life in a constant search to find my soulmate, i'm not worried about such things. i've got bigger fish to fry at the moment.
love WILL happen eventually; none of the people i know ever really fell in love after planning to. that's the beauty of it all, even though you're practically handing out your heart to a stranger, hoping they feel the same way just by looking into their eyes. taking chances is what i've alyways been all about. but now that i'm "free" again, for the moment i prefer to wait for mr. Right and HE's going to have to convince me this time. i'm sick and tired of chasing after love - i kind of want a break. but as the situation is here at my dorm... i'm going to have to say a few nos before i can do that. we've a few foreigners and they seem to be quite dependant of me.after all i do speak english,spanish,french and understand italian. sadly, not yet portuguese Rolling Eyes . these and the freshmen are driving me crazy. they're all on the look-out for fun and games and i'm searching for peace of mind and heart after the exhausting summer i've had - on so many levels.
but even so, i'm a lot more tranquil now. i know what i want. i just have to work VERY hard to get there. can't wait to finnish college and do my MBA though. it'd be great to do it in another country.

and one last thing about love: it's overrated. sure, it's great to feel those butterflies in your stomach, but if you don't have real love in your life don't waste your time trying to find it. it'll find you...eventually cyclops and when it does...get ready because...all hell will break lose Rolling Eyes
peace, sweethearts alien
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

Alina - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alina   Alina - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009 - 23:02

Ok guys... this post is really hard for me to write, but hey, I had to do it sometime...

I don't know if you darlings will get to see this... but if and when you do, I want you all to know that it has been a great experience to fight by your side, on behalf of my favorite band, the terrific band called H.I.M.

I can still remember my teens, when I first listened to a HIM song and became mezmerized and fell in love with every single one since then. I can still remember day-dreaming about Valo [ yeah, there was such a time for me also - I was young and needed to shelter in him the love I felt for somebody else so that it wouldn't destroy me...]. Over time, that crush became respect for a great man that gradually made me understand important aspects of life. I still don't care how others may see him, but for me Ville will always be a role-model, a great guy with a similar way of thinking to mine, with a British accent just like mine and with the strength I hope to achieve one day myself (you should alrady know what I'm babbling about here).
Although I had a certain crush on the vocalist though, you may rest assure that I actually cared for all the members of the band and that is why I decided, with the friends I met online, to dedicate some of my time to promoting them in our country.

I can still remember being 18 and a month old and going to my first HIM live concert and all the beautiful things that happened to me during that event.

I'm grateful for all the friends I've acquired by supporting this band and the contest I won almost two years ago, when I was congratulated by the GateKeeper himself/herself.

I'm still sorry to have lost my friendship with two special ladies, out of which I can still see one in a video, each time it's played on TV. I still love you girls, wish we were still friends. Say Hi to Ciucy also for me. Hope you're ok and that you are in the positions you always wanted. Good luck with your bachelor's degree though.

About Hellen... what can I say? Say Hi to Ioana Maria for me. Hope you're doing ok, also.

Ionut... sorry I forgot about your B-day. Actually it was more of a remembered about it several days before and then actually forgetting to say HB in time... may you have all that your heart desires and may you overcome some of your beliefs... and may you become the new Trajan we Romanians so desperately need. Smile

Claudia..... I could write a whole story here. That's actually how it began, remember?.... "Long story short"... I love you, girl, and also, good luck with your bachelor's degree, but we'll talk about that soon.

There would be so many others to mention, including Alina, who's now maybe in Lahti with Marko. Good for you! You deserve being happy now, after all the shit that happened to you over the years. Hope to talk to you soon.

I am aware that at the moment H.I.M. are preparing new discographic material, as are Lacuna Coil, so I will stick around quite long enough to assess it, because it will be the last material they release with me as a member of the Official H.I.M. Street Team of the Vampire Hearts. Whatever anyone would say, that's what we are.

I remember all those days when we used to watch concerts together and make a big conference and comment upon it... Dana had this problem with the "gay dances". Smile There are just so many things I remember, so many precious moments that passed by.
Even the construction of this very forum was an adventure(i even remember looking for emoticons to add to the list and making Hellen laugh with some of them... adding the bouncy one for Claudia Very Happy ); every little step we took, we took together. So thank you.

There so much to say, but some things are better left unsaid. The feeling I developed by "working" with you guys is very special.

What I'm trying to say here is that... these are the last few months of me being on here. I'm growing up and... that implies so many responsabilities... so much work to do... mostly a change in my way of thinking, but also a major change in my way of living.
I believe many things changed for you as well, of course.
But please don't forget that somewhere out there, there was this girl who's friend you've been at a certain point/still are, and keep in your memory all the good times.

Kippis ja kiitoksia paljon.
Hei... hei.
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

Alina - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alina   Alina - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Jan 2010 - 1:20

Hey HIMsters!!!!!!! people so very dear to me! Where are you lovelies?

Happy New Year for 2010!!!!!! Alina - Page 6 252396

Alina - Page 6 Herz

Let's see if i can het an - Alina - Page 6 725410, Alina - Page 6 Fresse...
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

Number of posts : 570

Alina - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alina   Alina - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Jan 2010 - 1:55

Yeah, yeah, whatever she says!
So what's up? What's going on in here? I see that you had many things to say in this topic. I think I envy her cause she's so popular Alina - Page 6 965459

Just kidding, you know I love you right? And you people too of coursxe! Alina - Page 6 339109 Show me some love in here Alina - Page 6 205369 Alina - Page 6 14519
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

Alina - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alina   Alina - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Jan 2010 - 1:58

it's all love cuz we all been a crackin'
oh well

i love this forum and the old days Alina - Page 6 252396 Alina - Page 6 629717
(Alina - Page 6 Icon_sad)

thank you for your kind words, Kitty Alina - Page 6 Herz and the banana! Alina - Page 6 282735
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

Alina - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alina   Alina - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 9 Jan 2010 - 15:18

Hehe, how I like these momentsAlina - Page 6 739230 ,good to see the oldAlina - Page 6 20567 together again !
May this year be full of Alina - Page 6 135382 Alina - Page 6 Icon_sunny gifts for us here in Romania Alina - Page 6 Icon_biggrin ,i can't see it otherwise with all this good energy and love floating in the air from it's very beginning Alina - Page 6 840241 Alina - Page 6 629717 Alina - Page 6 629717Alina - Page 6 629717
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

Alina - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alina   Alina - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 9 Jan 2010 - 21:32

Hellen, Kitty and Jaana hug! Alina - Page 6 469863
can i get a +1? Alina - Page 6 19106