HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ville Valo Biography

Go down 
+5
DianaDeValo
Kitty
9th circle
Jaana
vampireheart
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Ville Valo Biography - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ville Valo Biography   Ville Valo Biography - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2008 - 23:51

Thanks. I've only ever heard bad things about it, so I never bothered to watch it.
Back to top Go down
gya1166

gya1166

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Ville Valo Biography   Ville Valo Biography - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008 - 20:35

Does anyone have any information about how we can come in contact with him? Not the kind of information about where he would sing next, I mean like mailing him or someone close to him, get in touch with him somehow on the internet. There are many people who would like to know that. Ville Valo Biography - Page 2 157155 It may be an innapropriate question, but I had to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://gya333.hi5.com
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female
Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Ville Valo Biography   Ville Valo Biography - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008 - 19:13

yeah ,sweety , i know ,and i think this is a normal question. .
I know artists who have an e-mail address where you can send them messages , as Dave Gahan from Depeche Mode , there's an email address where every year fans can send him messages for his b-day , but he does not answer , but the fans ar happy though. Alan Wilder also can be contacted and i know fans from Romania who even received personalised answers from him , and i'm sure there are other artists who do this , but as far as I know Ville doesn't have a public address , and no myspace account.

But Burton and Gas have myspace accounts and heard about Gas that he even responds to people .
Even if it is the dream of many fans i don't think he can be found on the internet .

In fact he is not an internet fan ,he said that in some interviews ..instead of carying a laptop he prefers have a book to read or a player to listen to music , and he even recomends it to the fans ..

here is an interview for Buzznet where he talks about that

http://kron.buzznet.com/user/journal/1082651/ville_valo_interview_transcribed/

Kron: Do you spend a lot of time on the Internet and do you ever Google yourself?
Ville Valo: Back in the day, yes. But I haven’t had an internet connection at home for the past 10 years and I just opened it up to work with the band stuff and to be in touch with my mates in America because of the time difference. I send them e-mail which is better than staying up the whole night to make one phone call. Usually I am googiling somebody else. I am not that vain and at the end of the day I think I know myself pretty well.

Kron: Do you have any words of wisdom for your Buzznet.com fans?
Ville Valo: Somebody old and wise once said: “the ones who are wise keep their mouths shut.” So there is no reason to brag about any knowledge. I am still fairly young so what the fuck do I know and am as stupid or wise as everybody else. Keep on reading your books and treat your parents good that’s the only advice I can give you.

Kron: That’s pretty good advice.
Ville Valo: It’s pretty conservative but it’s a start.

Kron: Especially to the younger fan base.
Ville Valo: But to the older as well. A lot of older people forget about their parents at some point but it’s always good to keep reading as much stuff as you can. A lot of people rely on wikipedia and there is a lot of shit on the internet so I don’t prefer to learn about life in the digital world, but to instead hook up with real people and share experiences that makes life worth living for.
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Ville Valo Biography   Ville Valo Biography - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008 - 14:55

MY GOD, is it already a year later? HAPPY BIRTHDAY VILLE Ville Valo Biography - Page 2 629717 Ville Valo Biography - Page 2 629717 Ville Valo Biography - Page 2 629717 Ville Valo Biography - Page 2 629717 Ville Valo Biography - Page 2 629717 Ville Valo Biography - Page 2 629717 Ville Valo Biography - Page 2 629717
May you have everything you've wished for and more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ville Valo Biography   Ville Valo Biography - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ville Valo Biography
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2