HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today I am often very stable.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
o1ons

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Today I am often very stable. Empty
PostSubject: Today I am often very stable.   Today I am often very stable. Icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun 2011 - 17:08

This week, Luke - Donald village in the wilderness how some see their own firm. Friday, he shot 69 - his first less than or equal par 23 - under par total score reached 4-under, behind leader Steve Stricker 5, tied for sixth place. - Luke Donald has 9 consecutive games, the top ten.

If the weekend - Luke Donald to reduce his mistakes, perhaps he will join Baba - Watson and Mark - Wilson ranks second this year became the third player to win on the PGA Tour. England are currently in the FedEx Cup standings in second place.

The first two rounds - Luke Donald caught 13 birds, but he has always been stable swallowed five bogeys and a double bogey. "Today I am often very stable." - Luke Donald said, "In the past two days I caught a lot of birds ... ... So many beautiful things I have done, but some errors are not careful, the majority is a short pole error.

"As I said yesterday, this is the first time I played so long, so entangled in the long grass, I was a little struggle. Obviously, there are also many positive things. I'm still in a good position. 3 ok ggg99911 0608"

- Luke Donald settled in Chicago, most of his time on the PGA Tour campaign. He said that next week will break a week after the Congressional Country Club to participate in the U.S. Open. "This is my fourth consecutive week, to be sure I have good control of their energy level." England said, "This week my training as diligently as I imagine, but I still played some good golf. I look forward to Another champion of the weekend. "

(Small Wind)

golf clubs
TaylorMade R9 460 Driver review
TayloyMade R9 Driver review
Taylormade R9 Max Driver review
TaylorMade Tour Burner Driver review
Back to top Go down
http://www.okgolfclubs.com

Page 1 of 1