HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ville Valo Gains Lots of Weight For Movie Role

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Ville Valo Gains Lots of Weight For Movie Role Empty
PostSubject: Ville Valo Gains Lots of Weight For Movie Role   Ville Valo Gains Lots of Weight For Movie Role Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008 - 12:47

Hey, guys, have you seen this? Ville Valo Gains Lots of Weight For Movie Role 252396

HIM singer Ville Valo will make his big screen debut this November and no ... he won't be playing a heartthrob or a druggie.

Ville Valo Gains Lots of Weight For Movie Role Orig-5688431

According to Kerrang!, on November 21, "Madagascar 2 Africa"will hit theaters and, believe it or not, Valo is the voice of Moto Moto the hippo in the Finnish dub version of the film. Moto Moto has his own song in the film about his passion for 'big' female hippos (and one female hippo in particular ... Gloria from the original "Madagascar") and you can listen to the song here. It hasn't been confirmed whether or not Valo will be singing the very same song in the Finnish version, although one would assume so. (Does that count as new HIM-related music?)

HIM released their first official live CD/DVD, Digital Versatile Doom, earlier this year and their sixth full-length, Venus Doom, back in 2007.

Would you fly to Finland just to see "Madagascar 2 Africa" with Ville Valo? Do you hope Valo becomes a successful voice-over actor and takes on more roles?

source: http://www.buzznet.com/musicnews/ville-valo-gains-lots-weight-j3127821/

I've GOT to see Madagascar 2 now. I alsolutely loved the first part, that's where I had one of my avatars from... the one with the funny squirrel[ err...or something like that Embarassed ].
Ville Valo Gains Lots of Weight For Movie Role Mort
Ville Valo Gains Lots of Weight For Movie Role 34770 Connections, connections I love you I can't wait to see how Ville's character [Moto Moto ] acts cyclops bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Ville Valo Gains Lots of Weight For Movie Role   Ville Valo Gains Lots of Weight For Movie Role Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2008 - 17:52

A couple of pics of Ville and his alter-ego Smile

Ville Valo Gains Lots of Weight For Movie Role 0169301

Ville Valo Gains Lots of Weight For Movie Role 0169303
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Ville Valo Gains Lots of Weight For Movie Role   Ville Valo Gains Lots of Weight For Movie Role Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008 - 14:53

LOL...nice Ville Valo Gains Lots of Weight For Movie Role 629717
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ville Valo Gains Lots of Weight For Movie Role   Ville Valo Gains Lots of Weight For Movie Role Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1