HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you know when to use which golf club for what situati

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bookergolf

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-03-03

How do you know when to use which golf club for what situati Empty
PostSubject: How do you know when to use which golf club for what situati   How do you know when to use which golf club for what situati Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013 - 7:41

How do you know when to use which golf club for what situation?
I will suggest a step-by-step process for you.
1 - Go to the golf channel.com and sit and watch a few swings to get a little bit of an idea of what you will do when you swing a club. Search on "baseball grip" to show how to hold a club (forget the Varden grip for now.)
2 - Practice inside the house (NO CLUB) and just get into what I call the "ready position." Pick ANY sport and get into that sport's ready position. Tennis, Football (think middle linebacker stance, guard in basketball, baseball, etc.) Basically, weight lower than standing up straight, shoulders back, chest forward, knees bent, etc.
3 - Now hit the range with just the 5 Iron and the Putter. No more, no less.
3a. Start with swinging BOTH clubs VERY relaxed and no balls. Do this from the athletic position you practiced about a dozen times.
3b. Put down the putter and swing again but this time there will be a ball on the ground. Hit (or at least try) about a dozen balls. REMEMBER TO KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN and RELAX... A golf swing happens, and the ball gets in the way of the Cheap Golf Clubs
3c. Look up and down the range and pick out someone that hits well. Don't bother them, but just watch. Their tempo (speed) is slow, relaxed, balanced, etc. Mimic this form, speed, etc. Hit the 5 from a full swing, a 3/4, a 1/2 and a 1/4 swing. This will get you an idea that with just one iron you can hit the ball anywhere between X and 1/4 of X. (See note below later.)
4. Hit a dozen more at each % of maximum. It should take about 5 minutes per.
5. Take the putter to the putting green and practice a few shots there. This too requires tempo. The idea is to have the putter swing as it were a pendulum (sp?). Straight back and straight forward - the ball again just gets in the way.
6. Do this about every other day until your first day on the links. Remember, Cheap Golf Clubs
 is supposed to be a relaxing sport. No pressure, no rush. Enjoy your time with a friend.
7. When you go to the course the first time, go ahead and bring as many clubs as you want, but ONLY use the 5 and the putter. (see explanation below.) Yeah, it sounds dorky, but it will work.
7. On course, do not keep score, but also, don't take more than 8 shots on a par 5, 7 on a par 4 and 5 on a par 3 so that the group behind you doesn't get mad and bomb one on top of your head.
8. Agree up front with your partner(s) that you won't be scoring but will keep up, you will take the ball out of bunkers (sand traps - but will rake them), nothing played from the trees, rocks, etc.
9. Have fun, wear a hat on a hot day, wear sunscreen, don't drink too much.
*** 5 Iron explanation ***
The 5 Iron is typically the easiest iron for first-time golfers and with an average male with decent athletic skills can hit a ball up to about 150 yards. On a 500 yard par five, if the 5 is used to tee-off and hit the second, and third shots, the yardage will be 500, 350, 200, 50. So, the player will have about 50 yards to go when hitting their 4th shot. A nice and easy 1/4 swing will get you there. Then even with three putting, you have negotiated this in 7 strokes. Good job!
I am in no way an expert golfer, but used this a few days ago just for fun while walking a neighbors dogs on a par-5 540 yard hole. I made boggie ( on in 4, and two putted - still using the 5 iron). I hit my 5 iron about 165-170.
Back to top Go down
http://www.uswholesalegolfclubs.com/
yyao
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2012-02-13

How do you know when to use which golf club for what situati Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you know when to use which golf club for what situati   How do you know when to use which golf club for what situati Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul 2013 - 4:37

Nero burn data DVD is good, if some people want some box will automatically back up data to House of Cards Season 1 DVD Box Set, you can use Nero, but I'm using RZ Free DVD Burner, it is a free software that can directly put the CD or any document or folder Data DVD, DVD-ROM, I personally think RZ free DVD burner is more than Nero
But how movies or video from your standard video DVD burner? As I said, just good Nero burn data VEGAS Season 1 DVD Box Set, so you can not use Nero to burn video DVD from your video or film, first, the standard video DVD. Dose it mean that you need to convert video files or movies you need a video converter, then burner? No, I think you why not choose an all-in-one program to help you if you do not know a good all-in-one DVD burning program, you can try my tool, I use RZ The Americans Season 1 DVD Box Set Creator, wortks fine, inexpensive, it can directly convert any video files or movies to standard video DVD, burn to: any CD \ DVD discs (CD-R, CD + R, DVD-R, DVD + R, DVD-RW, DVD + RW, DVD + R DL, DVD-RW DL), such as convert and burn AVI to DVD, burn DVD can be played on most DVD players,
Dose any DVD burning program supports all popular video formats? The answer is no! But you can choose one of the beast, and I think RZ DVD Creator will be your best choice, it can support all popular video formats such as avi tohttp://www.finddvdsets.com/best-Vikings-Season-1-DVD-Box-Set-for-sale_1050.html, MP4 to DVD, FLV, DVD, WMV, DVD, OGG DVD, MKV to DVD, MPG, DVD, MPEG, DVD, RMVB to DVD, DVD, mountains, etc., you can maintain good video and audio returned!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cheapgolfzone.com/

How do you know when to use which golf club for what situati
Page 1 of 1