HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How much would a personal golf cart from New England Golf Ca

Go down 
AuthorMessage
davidgolf
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2012-04-13

How much would a personal golf cart from New England Golf Ca Empty
PostSubject: How much would a personal golf cart from New England Golf Ca   How much would a personal golf cart from New England Golf Ca Icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013 - 8:28

How much would a personal golf cart from New England Golf Cart cost?
I really want a golf cart but i want to know how much they are and I would like to know which ones you reccomend.Taylormade Japan Tour PREFERRED Ghost Tour DA-12 Putter I don't know if i want a gas or an electric one so that will help if you have any tips too.

Golf carts are usually divided into types based on how they are powered, and the cost of purchasing and maintaining them varies by type. Electric golf carts are fine for golfers who will use their carts only on the golf course.TaylorMade RocketBallz Stage 2 Combo Set Those using their golf carts in more all-terrain environments, at construction sites, or during camping or skeet shooting trips will probably want a gas powered golf cart as it can handle varying terrain and long distances better.

The price of golf carts also depends on whether you are buying a new or a used golf cart. A used golf cart can usually be purchased for half the price of a brand new one. This means you could save as much as $2,500 on a used electric golf cart and upwards of $3,500 on a gas powered golf cart.
Back to top Go down
http://www.procheapgolf.com

How much would a personal golf cart from New England Golf Ca
Page 1 of 1