HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do I get over the fear of playing golf on my own, withou

Go down 
AuthorMessage
davidgolf
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2012-04-13

How do I get over the fear of playing golf on my own, withou Empty
PostSubject: How do I get over the fear of playing golf on my own, withou   How do I get over the fear of playing golf on my own, withou Icon_minitimeWed 3 Apr 2013 - 7:29

How do I get over the fear of playing golf on my own, without a buddy?
I love golf but none of my friends like it.Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Irons I want to lower my handicap but I'll need to go alone to the golf course and get paired up, my handicap is extremley high, how do I get over the fear of going at it alone and making an *** of myself?

You don't necessarily always have to play with someone if you go without your buddy. Alot of times, if you get there early, they'll let you play as a single. Truth be told, sometimes I really enjoy playing as a single.Callaway RAZR X Irons You can go out there and drop a few balls at the same spot and actually get some good practice in. Hitting balls at the range is great...but nothing beats on course practice...plus it's nice sometimes just to take in nature and enjoy being outside without having to talk with anybody else. But on the flip side...one day you may get paired with somebody who's just like you....a single who doesn't have a golfing buddy and is looking to improve....just like you. You guys could become best of friends and there's nothing better than having something in common with somebody than the love for the game!

Back to top Go down
http://www.procheapgolf.com

How do I get over the fear of playing golf on my own, withou
Page 1 of 1