HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Distance wise the Callaway RAZR X Irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
golfonline01

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-07-14

Distance wise the Callaway RAZR X Irons Empty
PostSubject: Distance wise the Callaway RAZR X Irons   Distance wise the Callaway RAZR X Irons Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug 2012 - 7:41

Distance wise the Callaway RAZR X Irons are quite long, but not extremely so. How about you?

Distance is always important to clubmakers. Sadly they trumpet the same line to us year after year about how this latest and greatest model is, "....4 to 7 yards longer than last year's model...." The new RAZR X Tour Irons are designed for lowtomid handicap players looking for a nextgeneration combination of playability and workability. While other irons chase one specific performance attribute RAZR Technology provides the optimal balance of distance accuracy and feel with tourinspired styling.

If you would like to know more information about the technology of the RAZR X Irons, and what specifications are available. You can follow this link to the official Callaway Golf website, which will open in a new window. Graphite and steel shaft options are both available, with the RAZR X irons we tested being equipped with the True Temper M10 Flighted RAZR X steel shafts in uniflex cheap golf clubs.

In general, this club is in my heart, I think it will keep in company with me a long time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlinegolfmart.co.uk/Mizuno-MX-300-Irons-UK_77.html

Distance wise the Callaway RAZR X Irons
Page 1 of 1