HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TourStage BridgeStone V-iQ Is Better Among My Choices

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ashley323
Dark Secret Love

Female
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2012-05-31

TourStage BridgeStone V-iQ Is Better Among My Choices Empty
PostSubject: TourStage BridgeStone V-iQ Is Better Among My Choices   TourStage BridgeStone V-iQ Is Better Among My Choices Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012 - 9:51

Just go to the most suitable for play golf season, we also to you recommend a few good golf fan, help you achieve better results.

Tourstage introduces its all new BridgeStone V-iQ Irons for 2010. Completely redesigned and packed with technology, the new TourStage BridgeStone V-iQ is aimed at the average golfer looking for max distance performance and forgiveness in a mid to larger sized sized CB.

The new cheap BridgeStone V-iQ Irons use a new Hyper Maraging face which is thin but strong and creates great feel and high ball speeds. The head features soft Super Turbo Rubber behind the face sweetspot and under both heel and toe tungsten weights. This rubber absorbs vibrations and provides a soft feeling at impact. The two tungsten weights increase MOI and lower the center of gravity.

The new V-iQ uses a new Hyper Maraging face which is thin but strong and creates great feel and high ball speeds. The head features soft Super Turbo Rubber behind the face sweetspot and under both heel and toe tungsten weights. This rubber apsorbs vibrations and provides a soft feeling at impact. The two tungsten weights increase MOI and lower the center of gravity.

To answer to the needs of professional and better golfers for improved maneuverability, the cavity on this model is designed with a different thickness distribution depending on the number. The thicker point of impact produces high trajectory unaffected by wind conditions.

So which one will you choose?TourStage BridgeStone V-iQ Irons or Honma BERES TW904 Irons?

Back to top Go down
http://www.huohu.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HIM ROMANIA :: HIM :: MIGE (Mikko Henrik Julius Paananen )-
Jump to: