HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most Forgiving Titleist 910H Hybrid & Mizuno MP 59 Irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ashley323
Dark Secret Love

Female
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2012-05-31

Most Forgiving Titleist 910H Hybrid & Mizuno MP 59 Irons Empty
PostSubject: Most Forgiving Titleist 910H Hybrid & Mizuno MP 59 Irons   Most Forgiving Titleist 910H Hybrid & Mizuno MP 59 Irons Icon_minitimeWed 4 Jul 2012 - 5:33

Golf can not only exercise body, also can relax. But good golf need to match good golf clubs, I to introduce a few kinds.

In most cases, I went out with my cousin just watched his game. Yesterday, I encouraged myself to go on the course to have a test with my cousin's new Titleist 910H Hybrid. We were five people to have a game. There was no doubt that I had the lowest score. But they all achieved perfect distance scores which basically means that based on their swing speeds; they hit it a slight bit farther than expected. Bascially, they achieved scores in the low 90s, with a single partner maxing out in the mid-high 80s. As a loser, I had to admit that the Titleist 910H Hybrids were wonderful.

More often than not, the 910H series are mainly for the better players, thus the 910H Hybrid is no exception. As with the drivers, the hyrid's SureFit Tour Hosel allows for 16 potential, configurations, the short of which is that you can, using the 21 degree as an example, increase the loft up to 22.25 degrees, or deloft it down to 20.25 degrees. The standard 58.5 degrees of lie can also be toed up to 60 degrees or flattened to 57.75 degrees. While the exact details of the loft options vary depending on which loft you're starting with, all of the available 910H lofts offer the same degree of adjustability.

Today, I will talk about Mizuno MP 59 Irons. I have plaed golf for 9 years! Attractive Mizuno MP-59 Irons embodies your style and spirit! Enjoy the funny of playing golf when you are in happyness with your partner! New Mizuno MP 59 performance with surpassed playability, distance and forgiveness, and you will be the trendy man that day! A slightly larger head size offers more stability and the slightly deeper face offers a larger effective hitting area. It will give you good feelings.

Mizuno MP 59 have been launched next week. The forged feel has been combined with a titanium pad in the back of the head to optimise forgiveness.Mizuno Golf is the latest to bring out new irons for the winter golf shop purchasing cycle and the new MP-59 forged irons look like a real winner.

More in:
golf clubs on sale

Back to top Go down
http://www.huohu.com

Page 1 of 1