HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something stupid !!

Go down 
+2
the666thpoison
hellen troy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female
Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Something stupid !! Empty
PostSubject: Something stupid !!   Something stupid !! Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2008 - 11:02

Shocked Shocked Shocked

http://www.foxcarolina.com/news/15353196/detail.html

Something stupid !! 965459

now ,this is too much and seems so very stupid to me !!
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Something stupid !!   Something stupid !! Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2008 - 12:34

This is so stupid!!! Mad How can some lyrtics like that influence children... From a psychologicam point of view.. We are children until 16 years old.. and o n the other hand.. children are not that into rock music.
Furthermore... Psychologists say that "children" prefear straight saying lyrics.. and let's be serious.. This lyrics they put as an example are not that straight they must be interpretted.. so.. wth?!?!?! The "children " they "protect that much" are not into this kind of music and either into this kind of lyrics.. so What the hell?!?!
And let's pretend they are listening to that.. Do you really think that they are going to suicide..? or kill one person and then suicide? (that was the case of children not interpretting lyrics) I tell you they won't... Something stupid !! 965459
I can argue to this a lot.. but I think there's no need..
whatever.. I just wonder What the hell is wrong with this world?????Something stupid !! 767450
Back to top Go down
https://heartagram.forumotion.net
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289

PostSubject: Re: Something stupid !!   Something stupid !! Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2008 - 14:22

Something stupid !! 9988 what people do not understand is that what really influences a child's life is they way they are brought up ashamed . by THEIR OWN parents. that's what's important. oh well
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Something stupid !!   Something stupid !! Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2008 - 19:26

yeah ,it's the way you teach your own child how to perceive the world .
Is more important than the things he sees around Wink

If you miss or neglect your relationship with your own child so as the child doesn't see you as a friend and come to you to explain things , and he guides himself only by the world outside, or if you know yourself , and you are aware that you don't give enough time to your kid ,only in this case you can be frightened like that What a Face Something stupid !! 767450 , or if you don't know your child enough or worst ..if you already know you have a child diagnosed with psychological problems Rolling Eyes !
Otherwise being a parent is not that frightening ,and crazy thing Mad not at all !
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Something stupid !!   Something stupid !! Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2008 - 20:39

I don't know why people are so stupid... how can they think a song can make someone commit suicide? Only if they have mental problems! The people are becoming so rejecting of things they don't understand, like art, the art of music or any kind of art! I remember seeing on tv that someone asked "Tom and Jerry" to be forbiden from tv, because they are racist cartoons... and he almost won!
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Something stupid !!   Something stupid !! Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2008 - 20:59

yeah , so true Something stupid !! 767450 !! and so hilarious in the same time LOL !!

as this site for example , i think behind it must be a very obsessed and disturbed person , without any minimal understanding of music and art in general :

http://lovegodsway.org/GayBands eeek (the greatest names in music should be proscribed and forbidden in their opinion !!)

the comments between brackets are so hilarious Something stupid !! 729578 Something stupid !! 729578

http://lovegodsway.org/SafeBands
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Something stupid !!   Something stupid !! Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2008 - 23:03

hellen troy wrote:
yeah , so true Something stupid !! 767450 !! and so hilarious in the same time LOL !!

as this site for example , i think behind it must be a very obsessed and disturbed person , without any minimal understanding of music and art in general :

http://lovegodsway.org/GayBands eeek (the greatest names in music should be proscribed and forbidden in their opinion !!)

the comments between brackets are so hilarious Something stupid !! 729578 Something stupid !! 729578

http://lovegodsway.org/SafeBands

Something stupid !! 917435 Something stupid !! 355207 are we still trapped in medieval times or what? Something stupid !! 501692
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

PostSubject: Re: Something stupid !!   Something stupid !! Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2008 - 11:59

Yeah i think people can't understand that music is not the one that arms children's personality and self development.. wtf?!?!
I think the world's going crazy... Something stupid !! 331817
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Something stupid !!   Something stupid !! Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2008 - 13:39

it's just weird HIM aren't on there yet. so that would make them...safe? Something stupid !! 994194 what narrow-minded people they are, seriously now
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Something stupid !!   Something stupid !! Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2008 - 12:59

have you seen this ?

http://board.heartagram.com/index.php?showtopic=2669

the teacher is a himster and the subject in class was about Romeo an Juliet , niiice , and also a proof that art should not be blamed for stupidities like these
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Something stupid !!   Something stupid !! Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2008 - 15:48

Hello,

I am the teacher who lost her job for playing HIM in my classroom. First off, I did not download anything. I couldn't download anything at the school. Secondly, the kids all knew that "Join Me" was about Romeo and Juliet. We fully discussed it before it was ever played. Out of my 90+ kids, I had many that started buying merch and CD's. I even had two that started learning the songs at their guitar classes. So yes, it may have been a bad judgment call to play "Join Me" but the kids absolutely love the band now. Thanks for listening.

Karen

why does it all seem just sad to me? some people will never grow up. loosing your job over such a thing makes me wonder if i should even have the courage to wear my HIM-DSBH-tee today. who knows, i might be arrested for public display of violent and inappropriate content. Something stupid !! 938219
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Something stupid !!   Something stupid !! Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2008 - 16:27

..sometimes we do truly innocent things without even imagine or foresee problems like this can raise against us ... Something stupid !! 226582
..really is sad indeed
Back to top Go down
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Something stupid !!   Something stupid !! Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2008 - 1:24

I missed this thread earlier, but I feel I have to say something. Yes, there really are people this close-minded in America, lots of them, and we love to blame other people for our problems.It's just sad that they jump to conclusions so quickly. A similar situation happened back in '97 with the Columbine school shooting. People were blaming Manson as soon as it happened, just because the shooters happened to be wearing black trench coats, though later it came out that the shooters didn't even like him or his music. But of course that fact was subtly added into the facts.

There are 2 big things about this case that really bug me. One is that the kids requested these songs. Clearly they knew what they were asking for or they wouldn't have asked for it. That just shows that parents really have no idea what their kids are listening to and I guarantee worse stuff is being played on the radio. Personal accountability would be nice but since that'll never happen, so we just blame the easiest target. Second, there were worse things on the cd than HIM. Since when have Disturbed and Drowning Pool been acceptable for 6th graders? Because in any context, I'm just not seeing it. I'm also not sure why they were discussing Romeo and Juliet in a science class(I thought she was a science teacher), but if this is that bad, I wonder what these parents think of some of Shakespeare's other works?

Ok, done ranting now, but the stupidity of some people really bugs me.
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

PostSubject: Re: Something stupid !!   Something stupid !! Icon_minitimeSat 7 Jun 2008 - 22:16

Another stupid thing that I saw on the internet.. one forum...
here you have one post from it:

pt cei care nu stiu, HIM s-au luat foarte mult dupa To/Die/For, pana si pentagrama dragostei aia a fost copiata

http://www.todieforlove.com/band.html

"for those who don't know, HIM is a very immitation of the To/Die/for band, even the heartagram is taken from there " Something stupid !! 247900 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

This is what I read there after it was written about one HIM song called "Join Me In Hell" Something stupid !! 729578
I just wonder how can people talk about things that they don't have a clue about scratch
Back to top Go down
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

PostSubject: Re: Something stupid !!   Something stupid !! Icon_minitimeSun 8 Jun 2008 - 22:00

the666thpoison wrote:
I just wonder how can people talk about things that they don't have a clue about scratch
You'd be surprised. It's why talk-shows were invented--so morons could talk about anything, whether they had a clue about said subject or not. Some sportscasters are the worst, IMO, based on what I heard after a horse race yesterday. I was sitting on my couch with tears running down my face at what they were saying, knowing full well that a majority of the American public believed everything they were saying. And to me that's scarier than anything, the people who believe anything they read/hear without questioning it even if it sounds to bizarre to be true.

Getting back on topic, your link doesn't work for me, but there will always be people trying to say HIM is a rip off of this band or that band, or that the heartagram stands for something else, or that the band is satanic, what have you, but the real fans know the truth and that's all that matters, really. Sadly we can't inform everyone in the world, and they'll always have their opinions, so the best thing we can do is nicely inform them that their info isn't correct and leave it at that. If they really care, they'll listen.
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Something stupid !!   Something stupid !! Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jun 2008 - 10:10

just me wrote:

You'd be surprised. It's why talk-shows were invented--so morons could talk about anything.

right !!! Something stupid !! 729578

is not funny Something stupid !! 767450
i know
but still couldn't help myself Something stupid !! 871224
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

PostSubject: Re: Something stupid !!   Something stupid !! Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jun 2008 - 13:15

Something stupid !! 994194 the "morons" thing was pretty funny Something stupid !! 729578
the link i guess is not working since that band splited..
but anyway.. I was kind of mad when i read that.. Evil or Very Mad but u're right.. who knows about this band would never say sth like that.. and yea.. we shouldn't care.. but still.. Something stupid !! 830918

anyway Something stupid !! 135382 4ever!!
Back to top Go down
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

PostSubject: Re: Something stupid !!   Something stupid !! Icon_minitimeSat 2 Aug 2008 - 16:18

This doesn't have anything to do with the previous convo's on this thread, but I wasn't sure where else to put it. And I'm only going to post a link, instead of the actual video because I don't think this person deserves any more attention than they're already getting, I just want to clarify a few things.

People like this really piss me off, and make all HIM fans look like psycho stalkers. Clearly she's just mad that she didn't get a job that she wanted, hasn't that happened to everyone though, and instead of doing something else, she makes herself look like an idiot for the whole world to see. I've not quite figured out why it cost her $700 to send out her resume, either, because I've sent out tons of resumes and it's never cost me anything near that, and you're usually lucky if someone calls and tells you the position is filled, so not getting any response doesn't seem like that big a deal to me. And what potential future employer would hire her if they ever got their hands on this? I know I sure wouldn't. Ville and/or the rest of the band have no control over who runs their myspace. That's all Warner's doing, so getting mad at them for something they have no control over is just pathetic. And calling/contacting Kari to get a job with HIM isn't much better. It's sort of a shame that he's as nice to fans as he is, because of people like her. Because from what I've read, Kari is very accomodating to fans and will send lots of extras if you order from his shop, etc. but with things like this happening, that may soon change. Then I was reading the comments on valo_daily, and she sent a reply to someone there that said she wanted to move to Helsinki for her daughters sake, and honestly I'm more scared for her daughter than Ville or the other guys. No child should have to be brought up in that kind of environment, and to me this lady needs some serious psychological help. She's got unrealistic delusions, and she appears old enough to know better. If I had a myspace account, I'd be half tempted to flag this video as inappropriate, because it's not helping anyone and it's just making HIM fans all appear nuts.

Ok, done ranting now.

Mad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXireBNrzKs&feature=related
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Something stupid !!   Something stupid !! Icon_minitimeTue 5 Aug 2008 - 10:43

they deleted the vid Shocked , is not there anymore ..without seeing it i can't understand much ..what was the vid about ? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Something stupid !!   Something stupid !! Icon_minitimeWed 6 Aug 2008 - 19:06

yeah, what was all the fuss about? Surprised
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Something stupid !!   Something stupid !! Icon_minitimeWed 6 Aug 2008 - 22:28

even if they deleted the vid , or if it's crazy or ill (as we 've seen tons before0, i still want to know what it was about ,I understand it's about Him's Myspace , and a job ..did she apply for a job for warner and accuses the band about some unpleasant experience Rolling Eyes ?
Back to top Go down
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

PostSubject: Re: Something stupid !!   Something stupid !! Icon_minitimeThu 7 Aug 2008 - 18:33

I wish the video was still there just so you guys could see the psycho. Basically she says she's overqualified to work for HIM, yet she didn't get the job and says it's Ville's fault since he hired everyone. Then she goes on to say how she tracked down Kari to get him to help her get a job working for HIM, and a friend of a friend set up an appointment with Seppo for her or something. Then she goes on about how the people running HIM's myspace and heartagram.com are all assholes who are rude to fans, though the myspace is run by people from Warner which she doesn't mention, and just lots of ranting like that. Supposedly "Mige" also called her, and kept calling her, and sexually harassing her over the phone which I find highly unlikely for reasons other than the fact that I just don't believe a word out of her mouth. And she ends by calling Ville an asshole, something in Finnish, and a dickhead and says she's going to laugh when he loses all his money in the future and she ended by calling him an idiot. And in a pm to someone on v_d who commented on the video on youtube, she said she wants to move to Helsinki to raise her daughter because it's such a wonderful place to raise kids. Not saying Helsinki's not a wonderful place, I don't know, I've never been, but she just seems a bit stalkerish to me.

So basically she's just pissed because according to her she's overqualified to work for her favorite band and didn't get the job, which of course must be the bands fault, and feels that ranting on Youtube will make other HIM fans rethink being fans?? I'm not entirely sure what the point was other than to make herself look stupid and possibly hurt herself from getting a job in the future, because if a future employer ever saw this, there's no way they'd hire her because she seems mentally unstable. JMO.
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Something stupid !!   Something stupid !! Icon_minitimeSat 9 Aug 2008 - 17:22

wow...some publicity she's making for her future jobs! i'm really satisfied with the fact that they deleted her vid. i don't believe what she said and there's no way Mige would harass anyone Something stupid !! 247900
also, of course that the band hasn't any control over their internet accounts, since Warner are very "absorbing" when it comes to those aspects. i hate warner too, believe me. it's probably their fault anyway.
i really wouldn't like to hear that that looney has moved to Finland. who knows what else she's capable of doing Something stupid !! 355207
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Something stupid !!   Something stupid !! Icon_minitimeSat 9 Aug 2008 - 23:43

omg , what a stupid thing and useless ! i agree about people from warner running myspace , and street teams , they indeed are not serving HIM 's interests ,and i know enough how they don't even respect their word ..their existence made me very sad in the past and not only me , ..but how can one blame the band for it !!?? this i don't understand Evil or Very Mad
i suppose she herself deleted it when she realized it will not do her any good ,i suppose she received a lot of feedback ( Laughing )about it already
what was the job she applied for ? did she mention that?
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

PostSubject: Re: Something stupid !!   Something stupid !! Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008 - 17:43

Something stupid !! 282735 OMG.. I am shicked how the hell can she talk like this about the band?!! Yeah, i guess she needed some publicity and did not know how to achieve it Shocked and saying these harrasement things... Mad this si totally ridiculous and also pisses me off and I guess thousands other fans,, I still keep on wondering until when these kind of things will happen? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something stupid !!   Something stupid !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something stupid !!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HIM ROMANIA :: HIM :: HIM News & Updates-
Jump to: