HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheap Ping G20 Irons Online Help toss your blade pride awayy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sarasara

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2012-06-05

Cheap Ping G20 Irons Online Help toss your blade pride awayy Empty
PostSubject: Cheap Ping G20 Irons Online Help toss your blade pride awayy   Cheap Ping G20 Irons Online Help toss your blade pride awayy Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012 - 10:26

Offering more forgiveness, faster ball speeds and more distance control these are all irons that should be on every golfer’s short list to try. cheap Ping g20 Irons has come forth and improved upon the extremely popular G15 irons in a big way. If high straight is what you are after, the Ping G20 irons deliver in a big way.

The cheap Ping g20 Irons maintain the Ping 
'G' look, they have changed the weighting in the head and modified the feel. Impressive forgiveness remains, but with a better all-round performance. 
Ping has opted for a lighter finish than in the Ping K15 and the head itself is slightly more compact to look down on. There is still plenty of confidence-inspiring forgiveness on show.

I am a 10 handicap golfer. I have piles of blade irons that range from Miuras to Titleist.I like blades and hit them well. I purchased a set of Ping G20′s after demo day at cheap golf club sets because I liked the ball flight. I played them this weekend and was more than convinced that the G20 is more than a high handicap iron. I hit some of the finest shots all season with these irons. The ball flight into greens was perfect and usually stuck. Many golfers, including myself, need to toss their blade pride away and experience the ease of hitting these cheap Ping g20 Irons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.supergolfmall.com

Cheap Ping G20 Irons Online Help toss your blade pride awayy
Page 1 of 1