HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HIM - General Sideprojects

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2007-09-06

HIM - General Sideprojects Empty
PostSubject: HIM - General Sideprojects   HIM - General Sideprojects Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jan 2008 - 16:25

so that everyone here will know what all of the guys have been up to, not neccessarily connected to H.I.M. Smile

http://www.frozenheart-soulonfire.de/sideprojects.htm

if someone could please rip the text? i'd be very thankful and so would the rest of us Rolling Eyes HIM - General Sideprojects 871224 I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: HIM - General Sideprojects   HIM - General Sideprojects Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jan 2008 - 23:08

Some of these sound like they were translated to English by a non-native speaker, but I'll try to make them make sense as best I can.

Ville Valo vs. Natalia Avelon: Ville sings with German actress Natalia Avelon, the Nancy Sinatra song "Summer Wine" for the film 8 Miles High (in German Das wilde Leben).

Lowemotor Corporation: Ville can be heard on the song "Love Me" from the album Saturnalia.

Carcass: Grind legend Carcass' ex-vocalist Jeff Walker is working on his solo album which includes blues and country covers of Johnny Cash and others. Ville Valo is playing bass and singing backing vocals on the album. Gas is playing drums. The guys from Amorphis are also taking part in the project.

Isabelle's Gift: Ville Valo appears on new Isabelle's Gift album.
Band: Isabelle's Gift
Album: American Idle, 2005
Song: If I die tonight
Label: Jimmy Franks Recording Company

Mina je Morrison(Me and Morrison): The soundtrack features Close To The Flame.

Levottomat: Finnish film which features Razorblade Kiss on its soundtrack.

MYRRH: Featuring Burton and Mige. Status: Active.
While most of us have long forgotten Christmas, for the bassist and keyboard player, the spirit lives on! They're penning alternative Christmas carols. "We've contacted some singers now and we've decided who we are going with," says Burton, who hopes to get an EP in stores by the end of the year. "Maybe a whole album. It just depends on how busy we are."

To Seperate The Flesh From The Bones: Gas plays with Pasi Koskinen and Niclas Etelavuori from Amorphis.

Stratovarius: Gas and some other metal drummers appear on the first solo album of Stratovarius frontman Timo Kotipelto. The title of the album is Waiting for the Dawn.

Verenpisara: Juska, aka Zoltan Pluto, ex-member of HIM plays keyboards. Hilli Hiilesmaa(producer of 666 Ways to Love, GLS v.666, and LM) is the singer. This band supported HIM on their 2002 Finnish tour.

Lullacry: Ville wrote the lyrics to the song "Whisper in the Chaos" on the album "Sweet Desire".

The Mission: Ville sings backing vocals on their album which was released May 22,2002.

Five Fifteen (5:15): Ville sings backing vocals on The Prostitute and Sesason of the Witch on their album "Death of Clown".

The 69 Eyes: Ville sings backing vocals on 5 of their albums.
Wasting the Dawn : Lay Down Your Arms Girl, Wasting the Dawn, Lazarus Heart, All-American Dream, Hand of God
Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams : Call Me, Broken Man, Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams
Blessed Be : Framed in Blood, The Chair, Angel on My Shoulder
Paris Kills : Betty Blue, Don't Turn Your Back On Fear, Still Waters Run Deep
Devils : Beneath the Blue

Thusla Doom: HIM used this name for their gig as support for The 69 Eyes on May 25, 2001 at Tavastia in Helsinki.

Turbonegro: HIM recorded a cover of Rendezvous with Anus for the tribute album Alpha Motherfuckers. The song also appears on HIM's Uneasy Listening vol.2

Tehosekoitin: Ville sings backing vocals on the album Freak Out (1999)

Bendover: Gas plays drums in this sideproject. A demo tape exists. Also in the band are Mirka Rantanen from Tunnelvision, Timo Kotipelto from Stratovarius, Sami Virtanen from Tunnelvision, Arjen Anthony from Ayreon, Roland Grapow from Helloween, Michael Romeo from Symphony X, Jari Kainulainen from Stratovarius, Miko Harkin from Sonata Artica, and Janne Warman from Children of Bodom.

Ihmepoika: Linde played guitar on their first album

The Skreppers: Ville, Linde, and Mige sing backing vocals on the album Hedonist Hellcats. Ville wrote the lyrics to Soon Someone is Crying for the album Call of the Trash. Ville can also be heard on the songs Docktor Goodfeel, Let's Die Together Sheena, Jesus Saved My Sexlife, and Shake it Baby all on the album Call of the Trash. Ville goes by the nickname Lux Ariam on these albums.

Nelja Ruusua (4 Roses): HIM played in their video for Hunningolla off the album Popmuseo.

The Agents: Ville recorded the Finnish songs Paratiisi, Ikkunaprinsessa, Jykevää On Rakkaus, and Valo Yossa.

Apocolyptica: Ville has performed 2 Metallica songs, Escape and Sanitarium, with Apocolyptica. He also sang with Lauri Ylonen from The Rasmus on Bittersweet.

Daniel Lioneye: Linde's sideproject which also features Ville(drums) and Mige(bass). They recorded one album, The King of Rock'n'Roll

Nightwish: Gas works with Nightwish. Tarja said in an interview that she might sing a song with Ville on her first solo album.

Resident Evil :Apocolypse: Join Me In Death is part of the soundtrack to this film. Soundtrack available on Roadrunner Records.

Tuomarin Todistajat: The song Valo Yossa is a cover of Tuomari Nurmio and was recorded for a tribute album for him.
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289

PostSubject: Re: HIM - General Sideprojects   HIM - General Sideprojects Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jan 2008 - 23:28

Thank you my sweet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: HIM - General Sideprojects   HIM - General Sideprojects Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jan 2008 - 23:36

Not a problem.
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female
Number of posts : 1010

PostSubject: Re: HIM - General Sideprojects   HIM - General Sideprojects Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jan 2008 - 9:17

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HIM - General Sideprojects   HIM - General Sideprojects Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HIM - General Sideprojects
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HIM ROMANIA :: HIM :: The Band Called HIM-
Jump to: