HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The best selling driver 2012,Rocketballz RBZ driver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex12069
Dark Secret Love

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-09-17

The best selling driver 2012,Rocketballz RBZ driver   Empty
PostSubject: The best selling driver 2012,Rocketballz RBZ driver    The best selling driver 2012,Rocketballz RBZ driver   Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012 - 3:27

[quote="Lilian1"]In the beginning,upon hearing the name, I was immediately against this club. However,after using the

Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Driver,it is by far the best in my opinion.Up to now,the set is the best

selling driver,and I believe it will be the best selling driver 2012.Maybe,you will ask why the set is

so popular in golf field.Now,I will talk about its advantages.

To begin with,key to the performance and value of the Rocketballz RBZ Driver is the incorporation of

TaylorMade's patented Flight Control Technology (FCT) which is packaged into a modern, aerodynamically

shaped clubhead outfitted with a lightweight, 50-gram shaft. With FCT, the golfer can easily adjust the

performance angles of the Rocketballz RBZ Taylormade to one of 8 settings via the FCT sleeve. These

settings allow a range of launch conditions that promote up to 60 yards of side-to-side trajectory

adjustment. Next,the combination of lightweight shaft and lightweight grip result in overall club

weight of less than 300 grams. Re-balancing the club with a slightly higher swingweight, promotes more

swing speed for most golfers. Furthermore,the crown of the Taylormade RBZ Driver is white. According to the

company, the combination of a black face and matte-finished white crown makes it easier to align the

club and square it to your target.Whether its technology,speed or look,the set is the most great one in

drivers.As for this popular set,don't wait anymore,take it to be your set immediately.

there are many new golf clubs for sale on www. globalgolfus.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfnewspace.com

The best selling driver 2012,Rocketballz RBZ driver
Page 1 of 1