HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I fell in love with x24 irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex12069
Dark Secret Love

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-09-17

I fell in love with x24 irons Empty
PostSubject: I fell in love with x24 irons   I fell in love with x24 irons Icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012 - 10:15

A few days ago, when after to see a friend use the Callaway X-24 HOT Irons so perfect, I think I love at first sight for it. x24 irons were also made with Callaway's core technologies including S2H2, Precision Notch Weighting and Modified Tru-Bore, all working together to provide total performance for a wide range of golfers. Dark Physical Vapor Deposition Finish comes from a high-tech process that produces a distinctive, non-glare finish. The callaway x24 irons also boasts evolutionary updates to tried-and-true design elements, such as "variable face thickness" (VFT) technology and "precision notch weighting" in the rear. VFT produces 2.2 mph faster ball speed than the X-22 irons do, for longer, more consistent length on mis-hits.

callaway x24 has an accurate weight, discretionary weight is relocated to the perimeter of the club which promotes accuracy and allows Callaway to place the center of gravity in an optimal position to generate strong trajectories. The 360-degree undercut channel and a precise center of gravity to create a large and effective hitting area for golfers of all abilities. Beautifully designed with high performance, creating such a supreme irons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfnewspace.com

I fell in love with x24 irons
Page 1 of 1