HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 Driver is a beauty!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fairy11
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-09-19

TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 Driver is a beauty! Empty
PostSubject: TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 Driver is a beauty!   TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 Driver is a beauty! Icon_minitimeWed 7 Dec 2011 - 8:07

I am a fan of golf, and I have palyed golf for many years. However, I am not a professional golf player, and I am a amature golfer. By playing golf, I made many friends. By playing golf, TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 DriverI enjoy my life. After the five busy days, I can relax by playing golf. At the same time, playing golf can keep my fit. So I like playing golf. Recently, I have bought a golf club in online store. In my opinion, I think that the club has high quality. By using it, my game was improved too much. So I decide to recommend it to all of you. This club is the 2.0 driver. There is a sentence to describe it. It is that the TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver is a beauty! I love its all things.

It is the lightest TaylorMade driver ever at 279 grams. So light weight that I can feel and see the difference in my club head speed. Hitting my first bucket of balls at the range resulted in nearly every shot down the middle and longer than my old driver.taylormade burner 2.0 I'm very satisfied with this club and will now be purchasing the fairway woods to match. And its deeper clubface works with low CG to promote higher launch and lower spin for increased distance. This is club is one of the greatest on the markets for the price. It's long and straight. You will be very happy with this game improvement driver. I just upgraded from the superfast to the ,burner 2.0 Driverand i love it. The white face is awesome too, all of your buddies will be wanting to hit it. This is a must buy if you are in the market for a driver.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golffactorystore.com
Boso

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-12-05

TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 Driver is a beauty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 Driver is a beauty!   TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 Driver is a beauty! Icon_minitimeWed 4 Jan 2012 - 4:34

Finally you are here, the Christmas day that I look forward to! I believe that most of you would be full of excitement. So I just want to discuss here what you got that day, firstly, I would like to share what I received. My daddy sent me Titleist 712 MB Irons, because I am a golf fans in private, although the Titleist 712 AP1 Irons was also my dream lover, the Titleist 712 MB irons is more attractive, ah…just a joke!

However, my mummy sent me the mobile phone,it was entirely different from my expectation. In the beginning, I thought she would also choose the golf irons like Mizuno MP-59 Irons, after all, which was the Long-awaited gift,what a pity I have to admit.

However, God bless me! After talking with mother, she decided to send me what I want in New Year, what amazing information. The last one is myself, yes, don’t be surprised, sometimes I think we have the right to treat ourselves well, and then I bought the PING G20 Driver for myself, which is pretty cheap in cheap golf clubs.

Then that’s all that I got in Christmas, it’s your turn now, certainly, the pre-condition was that you wanted to share with me.

Back to top Go down
http://www.golfsohot.com

TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 Driver is a beauty!
Page 1 of 1