HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cantley gets Open call-up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fiona18
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Cantley gets Open call-up Empty
PostSubject: Cantley gets Open call-up   Cantley gets Open call-up Icon_minitimeMon 5 Dec 2011 - 4:06

The US's World No 1 amateur, Patrick Cantlay, has been given Wilson Staff FG62 Iron Set 3-PW in next July's Open Championship at Royal Lytham.
This as a direct result of exemption changes announced by the Wilson Staff FG62 Iron Set 3-PW Golf Club on Tuesday.
The R&A has decided that the recipient of the McCormack Medal, presented to the game's leading amateur at the culmination of each summer season, gains automatic entry and that past Major champions will be able to enter either local final qualifying or international final qualifying.
R&A director Mike Tate said: "The Open Championship entry criteria has been designed to ensure that we have the world's best professional and amateur players competing. (Wilson Staff FG62 Iron Set 3-PW )
"The WAGR (World Amateur Golf Rankings) has grown considerably since its launch in 2007 and now covers more than 2,500 counting events and almost 6,000 players representing 100 countries. (Wilson Staff FG62 Iron Set 3-PW )
"It is only right that the player who proves to be the most consistent over the course of the amateur season competes at The Open."
Back to top Go down
http://www.luckygolf18.com
Boso

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-12-05

Cantley gets Open call-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cantley gets Open call-up   Cantley gets Open call-up Icon_minitimeWed 4 Jan 2012 - 4:35

Firstly, I am so glad that the admin give me the chance to publish what I write here. Certainly, I also need to thank those readers who are reading my topic this moment on this forum. Today, what I want to chat is the left-hander; I believe that some of you must have met the left-hander around. So is the left-handed person really smart as we think?

Yesterday, when I shopping in discount golf clubs, my intention was to buy the new golf irons, certainly, I speak of the online shop not means advertising here, this shop was recommended by my friend, Left Hand Callaway RAZR X HL Irons, the new item which was brought in December, some comments here caught my attention, and I began to ask myself: “Is the left-handed person really smart?” according to Google, I get to know the most famous 10 left-handed person,such as, the America president Obama,The French President Napoleon, and my idol Marie Curie,so I believe that the left hander is really smart as the Google says.
And the same golf series Left Hand Taylormade R11 Irons, Left Hand TaylorMade Burner SuperFast Rescue, even the Left Hand Callaway Diablo Edge fairway wood were clicked by the same customer in that store.

My purpose is to buy Left Hand Taylormade burner 2.0 Irons for my cousin online, but I do not know that I found the information about left hander; it’s pretty worthy this time. This is also the reason why my cousin is clever,so fantastic!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfsohot.com

Cantley gets Open call-up
Page 1 of 1