HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revolver, jan. 2008

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Revolver, jan. 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Revolver, jan. 2008   Revolver, jan. 2008 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2007 - 16:38

Revolver, jan. 2008 Rev-1
Revolver, jan. 2008 Rev3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female
Number of posts : 1010

PostSubject: Re: Revolver, jan. 2008   Revolver, jan. 2008 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2007 - 11:20

very interesting things in this interview , excepting the question about the "ironic thing " , i don't get it too !!
Funny answer for the heartagram symbol question , which is redundant and boring , Ville made it less boring with this unusual answer including sex and depravity in it for a change , which is a good thing , isn't it Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by on Wed 21 Nov 2007 - 12:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Revolver, jan. 2008   Revolver, jan. 2008 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2007 - 12:14

i don't know...he seems tired of answering the same questions all over again.
&at the same time... there are questions that he's avoiding.
sometimes being a public figure can really be tiring..
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female
Number of posts : 1010

PostSubject: Re: Revolver, jan. 2008   Revolver, jan. 2008 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2007 - 12:46

yeah this is the truth Revolver, jan. 2008 Rauch28,
and when it happens Ville has a very "diplomatic " way of making fun of it behind seriousness king
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Revolver, jan. 2008   Revolver, jan. 2008 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2007 - 14:53

he got used to it Revolver, jan. 2008 494176
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Revolver, jan. 2008   Revolver, jan. 2008 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2007 - 21:01

I don't understand why they always ask him the same questions over and over, they could try read an older article for the answers. I remember before launching Venus Doom, all the interviewers asked him about the album, the name what does it mean and things like that, no one forgot to put these questions... that must be really annoying sometimes...
Back to top Go down
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Revolver, jan. 2008   Revolver, jan. 2008 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2007 - 18:53

Thanks for posting this. I thought it was sorta funny that the author said HIM had stateside success with 2003's LM because LM didn't come out over here until after DL, at least to the best of my knowledge.

I feel a bit sorry for Ville having to answer the same questions over and over again. Must get tiring. Though I must say, this interview had me LOL'ing in a few spots. But most of this is stuff the fans already know anyways. I'd love an interview where no stupid, boring, already-been-answered questions were asked. The best case of this being a recent interview where the interviewer asked Ville what "love metal" was? Wasn't that already covered years ago?? If you're interviewing somebody, do your damn homework beforehand. Sorry, this just really bugs me sometimes. I have a friend who used to write for a music magazine and said before any of his interviews, he'd read all the old ones done by whomever he was interviewing so he made sure he didn't ask questions that had already been asked tons of times and asked things that people couldn't just look up easily online. And to me, that's the point of interviews. Getting new info, not rehashing shit fans know already. [/end rant]
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Revolver, jan. 2008   Revolver, jan. 2008 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2007 - 19:17

you're right.
recently, i found that i'm more fond of those interviews that take the form of a story, like what Ville has to say or the ones where fans are invited to ask questions.
truth is, so many interviews have been taken that questions are running out. and if you're not a fan, you can't dig up very interesting ones. i agree with the "love metal" part though.gosh, to still be asking these questions! Ville must be really pacient and understanding. i mean, REALLY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revolver, jan. 2008   Revolver, jan. 2008 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revolver, jan. 2008
Page 1 of 1