HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lefty doubtful for WGC match play

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jcinta
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2011-10-12

Lefty doubtful for WGC match play  Empty
PostSubject: Lefty doubtful for WGC match play    Lefty doubtful for WGC match play  Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011 - 2:53

Phil Mickelson has revealed he may have to miss the WGC-Accenture Match Play Left Handed TaylorMade Burner Superfast Driver 2010
next month because of family commitments.

The Masters champion has only missed the event, which will again be held at Dove Mountain in Arizona this year, onn two occasions since the inaugural tournament in 1999 and will be doing so reluctantly this year he he misses it again.

"Right now I may end up playing Left Handed TaylorMade Burner Superfast Driver 2010
and I may not, and it will depend on some out-of-school stuff that could prohibit us actually going on a family vacation which is what we did last year," said the American left-hander.

"Tucson is one of my favourite places to play and the Match Play is one of my favourite tournaments to compete in, but with the kids having a week off school I would say I am 50-50 right now whether I do play."

Mickelson heads back to the United States having finished tied for 37th place on five under in the Abu Dhabi Championship - his first event of the year.

"This has been a good week for me given that I haven't played Left Handed TaylorMade Burner Superfast Driver 2010
in the last two months and I was a little bit rusty," he said.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ohshoppingmall.com

Lefty doubtful for WGC match play
Page 1 of 1