HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New R11 Irons will give you new feeling?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fairy11
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-09-19

New R11 Irons will give you new feeling? Empty
PostSubject: New R11 Irons will give you new feeling?   New R11 Irons will give you new feeling? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011 - 5:04

In general, the new product must have its own improvement. As a golf player, we must have a good and suitable golf club. Because it is very important for golfer. TaylorMade R11 IronsIf you do not have a golf club, it just like a writer does not have a pen. On the market, there are many golf clubs. This year, the golf manufacturers have produced many golf clubs, however, in my opinion, I think the best golf club is the TaylorMade R11 Irons. The new R11 Irons will give you new feeling. It has been used advanced technologies. For example, the Inverted Cone Technology inside the r11 Irons promotes faster ball speed and distance on off-center hits, and the ultra-thin face thickness also promotes faster ball speed and distance in the R11 long- and middle-irons.

I just bought the new R11 irons 2 weeks ago and have had the opportunity to play 3 rounds with them since. I have the Stiff Steel KBS 4 - AW. My previous clubs were TM Burner 2.0's. r11 taylormadeI have to say I have been very pleased with the look, feel and performance of the new iron.. I am getting about 10 yards more distance, but the ball flight and height is what I like the best. Solid hits you know from the start, and miss hits have a subtle difference but not much loss on distance. The clubs are better for me at address from the top, and the KBS shafts deliver a better kick than what I had previous. I find that these clubs tend to have a shallower take on the turf which creates more club speed and less chunky hits. r11 taylor madeI like the spin, not too much, but even with the long irons I am only getting a few feet of roll. If you are in the market, these are worth a look. All in all, I love the iron too much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golffactorystore.com

New R11 Irons will give you new feeling?
Page 1 of 1