HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Titleist 910 D3 Driver can give you amazing feel?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fairy11
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Titleist 910 D3 Driver can give you amazing feel? Empty
PostSubject: Titleist 910 D3 Driver can give you amazing feel?   Titleist 910 D3 Driver can give you amazing feel? Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011 - 3:15

Want a driver that provide you with amazing distance? What driver that provide you with amazing feel? Here, you will find your answer. The driver is the
Titleist 910 D3 Driver. In this golf clubs post, we go within the technical specifications that get this driver hum. This is why Titleist is a king in relation to making drivers. The titleist 910 will be able to give you long distance by using an extremely advanced head design which has a responsive, fast face insert which will creates a sweet spot that could be 10% larger than some other drivers. And it also provides a patented, innovative, Sure Fit Tour dual-angle hosel which offers precise and independent loft and lie adjustments to make sure you fine tune ball airline. So it can give golfers nice feel.

And, there is my feeling about it. For me, I think that the titleist 910 driver can give you amazing feel. My previous driver was the Titleist 905R and was in my bag for approximately 5 years. A year ago I tried the Ping G15 and found it to be very good, but not any better than my 905R. I really like the club and it will stay in my bag. Don't know that I am hitting it farther, which I think is difficult to judge. 910 driver I can surely say that I am hitting it more consistently than my 905R. The big improvement for me is on the mishits. If you can afford the price, I would definitely recommend this club. I will give my thumb to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golffactorystore.com

Titleist 910 D3 Driver can give you amazing feel?
Page 1 of 1