HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burner 2.0 Driver is the top sale?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fairy11
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Burner 2.0 Driver is the top sale? Empty
PostSubject: Burner 2.0 Driver is the top sale?   Burner 2.0 Driver is the top sale? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011 - 5:54

I am going to talk about the TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver . As far as forgiveness goes, the Inverted Cone Technology is still present, expanding the hotter area of the face that will produce a fast ball speed and getting the player further down the R9 Driver, even on off center contact. The TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood has also been reshaped in an effort to reduce air drag as the head cuts through the air on its way to the ball. First off, the 2.0 driver launches the ball higher, and with more spin, thanks to the center of gravity being located two millimeters further back than burner superfast 2.0 driver. Effectively, the higher launch and increase in spin can leads to more distance over the original TaylorMade 2.0 Irons for sale. Like the original, TaylorMade says that the golfer can change his shot shape up to 75 yards laterally.

I loved the white look of the taylormade burner 2.0 but I think the TaylorMade designers have overdone the shaping at the back of the head. What that gains in performance is certainly to the detriment of looks at address. Having said that the performance was very good, a solid sound from the clubhead and good distance. It is the lightest driver I have ever handled. I had my swing speed retested and I just swing harder with that Burner SuperFast 2.0. It does make you want to rip it. I love the driver. So many golfers like it. Therefore, the burner 2.0 Driver is the top sale.

Back to top Go down
http://www.golffactorystore.com

Burner 2.0 Driver is the top sale?
Page 1 of 1