HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver should be in your bags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fairy11
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver should be in your bags Empty
PostSubject: Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver should be in your bags   Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver should be in your bags Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011 - 5:51

TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver has been used the improved SuperFast technology and a more aerodynamic clubhead shape makes it longer, lighter and faster. TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver And it has only 279 grams, it is lighter and faster than any previous TaylorMade driver, while the ultra-large face promotes higher launch and lower spin, all for more distance. By using it, we can gain more distance. I have used the 2.0 driver. I think that Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver should be in your bags. Unbelievable driver. 2.0 driver My swing speed is 92-94 MPH. hitting the ball 250-270. Very easy to make solid contact and the ball soars. I highly recommend this SuperFast 2.0 Driver.

This is club is one of the greatest on the markets for the price. It's long and straight. You will be very happy with this game improvement driver. I just upgraded from the superfast to the 2.0 and i love it. taylormade burner 2.0 The white face is awesome too, all of your buddies will be wanting to hit it. This is a must buy if you are in the market for a driver. And the club is extremely light. The length of the club is approximately 1 inch longer than a standard driver. You do not have to swing hard and the ball seems to jump off the face of this club. burner 2.0 Driver Even when I do not feel like I hit the ball solid it still travels well. Even with the large club head it is fairly easy to shape a shot with this club. I love this driver.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golffactorystore.com

Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver should be in your bags
Page 1 of 1