HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Casey's course warning to Monty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jcinta
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2011-10-12

Casey's course warning to Monty  Empty
PostSubject: Casey's course warning to Monty    Casey's course warning to Monty  Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011 - 2:58

Paul Casey has warned Colin Montgomerie that some unhappy players might be looking to have words with him this week.

The inaugural Volvo Golf Champions started today on the Montgomerie-designed Royal Club and its greens, which Ian Poulter described as "Callaway Diablo Octane Tour Driver
", have been a big talking point.
Casey, at ninth in the world the highest-ranked player in the field, said: "I think everybody knows Monty's going to get it in the neck this week.
"We've got a very good course from tee to green. It's in wonderful condition and requires great ball-striking.
"The greens are very, very severe and you're going to hear a lot from the pros maybe complaining about it.
"But ultimately we've got to figure a way round. I think the people who are going to be on the leaderboard will be those who put that to one side and don't worry about Callaway Diablo Octane Tour Driver
about the course.
"Strange things will happen, but somebody will win and I want my 11th European tour victory.
"You have to have a sense of humour. It's good to have one when you play golf anyway, no matter where it is.
"You just have to roll with the punches - you will hit good shots and the next thing you know it's rolling off the green.
"It's going to happen, but there are no windmills out there!"
Casey opened 2011 with an 18th-placed finish in Abu Dhabi on Sunday.
"I'm playing okay, but I'm a bit rusty still," he added. "I don't quite have the Callaway Diablo Octane Tour Driver
I would like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohshoppingmall.com

Casey's course warning to Monty
Page 1 of 1