HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver is really super than others?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fairy11
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver is really super than others? Empty
PostSubject: Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver is really super than others?   Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver is really super than others? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011 - 5:34

Thanks for your reading. Today, I am going to talk about the TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver. Some people think that the Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver is really super than others. TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver However, there are also some person do not agree with them. We can understand it. Because different people have different ideas. In my opinion, I think the taylormade burner 2.0 is really good one. I think it ia better than others. If you are looking for a driver, I highly recommend it to you. 2.0 driver The TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 Driver offers exceptional distance with extremely light weight. The aggressive head shape features drag-reducing geometry on the sole with a tapered back end for faster overall swing speeds which translates to more distance off the tee.

Therefore, the every aspect of this driver is so good. Hit a bucket the day I got it and found it easy to hit, good response, good feel and not at all bothered by the so-ever mentioned "white head" and "odd sound." taylormade burner 2.0 Actually, it could sound like a cow plop and look like one too and if it got the distance I saw today, I wouldn't bat an eye. I hit it more accurately than my R7, at least 20 yards longer (albeit a dry track and got some roll but last week, on the same course with the R7, I wasn't seeing that roll) Remember too that if you're not in the fairway, the roll won't matter much. burner 2.0 Driver I love this club and am now adjusting my iron selection by about 2 clubs to adjust for the shorter distance to the pin. Great feel on the swing and I have come to enjoy the lighter club feel. I love it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golffactorystore.com

Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver is really super than others?
Page 1 of 1