HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanks for your warm welcoming

Go down 
+2
Jaana
georgya_lov3rock
6 posters
AuthorMessage
georgya_lov3rock

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Thanks for your warm welcoming Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for your warm welcoming   Thanks for your warm welcoming Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2007 - 16:53

I think I shall present myself.My name is georgiana,I'm 17 and I love HIM like all of you..Very Happy .Thanks for your kind words and I hope we are going to keep in touch. If you want my messenger Id it's georgya_lov3rock.Once again I say hy and to start a new topic I ask you..in which city from Romania Venus Doom has appeared?Thanks for your warm welcoming 247900
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for your warm welcoming   Thanks for your warm welcoming Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2007 - 18:01

Welcome Georgiana to our forum! Thanks for your warm welcoming 577809 Hauska tavata [Nice to meet you(finnish) ] ! We will keep in touch as long as you shall want.

OK, so about your question, Venus Doom... will not appear in any city from Romania. At least not by itself. You can get it by placing an order at the Diverta stores, or on the www[ Ebay.com - but you need a credit card that's available for international use], or you can place a special order at the Music Box site or others of the kind that you might find in Romania... the adress is
http://www.musicbox-store.eu/index.php
maybe now that they've improved their site and changed their location[they're still in Bucarest] they honor their requests...because i tried at the beginning of this year and got no response...but try darling Thanks for your warm welcoming 483844 Thanks for your warm welcoming 577809
*or maybe you can find a friend outside the country to mail it to you
Rolling Eyes Good luck.. Thanks for your warm welcoming 739230
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for your warm welcoming   Thanks for your warm welcoming Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2007 - 18:58

Hello Georgiana, and nice to meet you! Very Happy We are happy to have you here and we hope you will like it here! Very Happy
Now, about your question, in Bucharest Venus Doom is in Diverta stores, but I don't really know about other citys. Try to make an order at musicbox or if you have a Diverta store near you, try there! I'm sure you will be able to get the album soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for your warm welcoming   Thanks for your warm welcoming Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2007 - 23:22

Hi Georgiana, it's great to meet you. I hope you are able to find yourself a copy of Venus Doom.
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for your warm welcoming   Thanks for your warm welcoming Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2007 - 13:10

hey Georgiana!
It's nice to have u around as u are a HIMfan also!
U're welcome here, and be sure u'll find yourself new friends as I already did Thanks for your warm welcoming 629717
Enjoy the forum sweetheart!
Thanks for your warm welcoming 782901 Thanks for your warm welcoming 739230 Thanks for your warm welcoming 489302
Back to top Go down
https://heartagram.forumotion.net
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for your warm welcoming   Thanks for your warm welcoming Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2007 - 13:28

Hey,Sweetheart! Welcome! Thanks for your warm welcoming 507528 We're very glad to have you here! flower

Jaana's right: You can get Venus Doom only by placing an order.
I tried to the Diverta store in my city ( 3 days after album's release in the whole Europe,so Romania also I would say Suspect ) but they told me that the CD is new and they'll have it only in one month maybe two.But I'm not so sure they'll have it in 2 months either. Thanks for your warm welcoming 767450
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for your warm welcoming   Thanks for your warm welcoming Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2007 - 16:20

how big is the store there ?!?!?!?!?!?!
I didn't go to Diverta, but I would have skinned them if I would have gone there first for the album and they would have told me this! Neutral
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for your warm welcoming   Thanks for your warm welcoming Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2007 - 16:24

That's right I've also asked 4 Venus Doom in my own city but they couldn't help me No
I mean this is baaaaaaaaad!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
I wonder when can we get our darlings' album Thanks for your warm welcoming 767450 from Romania..but I think I'll order it from another country lol! I have friends that can send it to me lol!
I was just kidding ...
Anyway, as a matter of fact that's a big problem 4 us...
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for your warm welcoming   Thanks for your warm welcoming Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2007 - 0:49

Errat wrote:
how big is the store there ?!?!?!?!?!?!
I didn't go to Diverta, but I would have skinned them if I would have gone there first for the album and they would have told me this! Neutral

Not that big Thanks for your warm welcoming 609975 Thanks for your warm welcoming 507528
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for your warm welcoming   Thanks for your warm welcoming Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2007 - 12:21

confused I'm sorry, hope you'll get it soon!
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for your warm welcoming   Thanks for your warm welcoming Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2007 - 13:07

Thanks for your warm welcoming 355207 mine is in the mail, i just received notice Thanks for your warm welcoming 247900 and it's saturday Thanks for your warm welcoming 226582 and the office is closed aww man ...and tomorrow too...i just can't wait to see it, smell it...feel it...touch it Thanks for your warm welcoming 247900 Thanks for your warm welcoming 339197
oh well guess i'll have to wait Thanks for your warm welcoming 609975
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for your warm welcoming   Thanks for your warm welcoming Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2007 - 19:29

just tomorrow isn't monday, then you can see it, hear it group bounce
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for your warm welcoming   Thanks for your warm welcoming Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2007 - 22:45

i'll have it, that's what matters Thanks for your warm welcoming 577809
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for your warm welcoming   Thanks for your warm welcoming Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2007 - 20:08

So Jaana...U'll have the album!!! group bounce
Sweetheart u should listen it for the rest of us too coz...u know..Diverta did not bring it ...so... most of us are still waiting Thanks for your warm welcoming 226582 Thanks for your warm welcoming 226582 Thanks for your warm welcoming 226582
I'm happy so 4 u Thanks for your warm welcoming 739230 Thanks for your warm welcoming 739230 Thanks for your warm welcoming 739230
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for your warm welcoming   Thanks for your warm welcoming Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct 2007 - 13:41

Very Happy Don't worry, you'll get it too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for your warm welcoming   Thanks for your warm welcoming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks for your warm welcoming
Page 1 of 1