HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Callaway X-22 Irons can help you save money

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fairy11
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Callaway X-22 Irons can help you save money Empty
PostSubject: Callaway X-22 Irons can help you save money   Callaway X-22 Irons can help you save money Icon_minitimeFri 4 Nov 2011 - 4:27

Now a publicly traded company, Callaway is one of the most visible names in golf with a product line that encompasses the full spectrum of equipment and accessories including drivers, Callaway X-22 Irons irons, wedges, putters and balls. Not long ago, Callaway has produced the Callaway X-22 Irons. In my opinion, I think the Callaway X-22 Irons can help you save money. Because you will keep the X-22 Irons in your bags. You do not need to change your iron all the time. The x-22 callaway is the best iron on the market. callaway x22 You will not buy the other irons. Therefore, this iron can help you save money. I believe that you will love the iron after you use the irons.

I am very happy with my purchase of these clubs. I went with the 5-pw because I have a set of hybrids that I like and am more comfortable hitting them than a low iron (3 or 4) and I have a set of Cleveland cg14 zip wedges that I love so there was no need for me to order a set that came with an approach and sand. x22 irons The set I got are in the uniflex shaft which is good for most swing speeds but I personally think that they are more on the stiff end of uniflex than the regular end. They are a very forgiving set on miss hits but when you hit it good you know it immediately. callaway x22 irons You will not get much feedback and workability w/ this set, but that is to be expected since these are game improvement irons. Try it now.

Back to top Go down
http://www.golffactorystore.com

Callaway X-22 Irons can help you save money
Page 1 of 1