HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Choosing Ping G20 Driver is a wise choice for you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fairy11
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Choosing Ping G20 Driver is a wise choice for you  Empty
PostSubject: Choosing Ping G20 Driver is a wise choice for you    Choosing Ping G20 Driver is a wise choice for you  Icon_minitimeWed 2 Nov 2011 - 8:58

Do you like to playing golf? If you are a golfer, I will recommend a nice driver to you. I believe that you will love the driver. online golf wholesale If you are not a golf player, you also can recommend your friends. This driver will help their game. The Ping G20 Driver is for all ability levels. Ping G20 Driver The external weighting of the G20 driver helps launch the ball high with low spin for maximum distance and accuracy. Distance is generated with a new version of Ping's proprietary high-balance-point shaft technology, ping g20 which allows the golfer to swing a heavier clubhead at the same speed with a high moment of inertia. I love the driver so much that I have no more words to express it.

Bought this a few weeks ago to upgrade from my G15. Had a Rapture and G10 prior so yes I am a Ping fan. g20 driver Have always had stiff shafts but changed (getting older) to a regular Tour shaft for my new G20. I hated the club at first as the feel was very different to my G15. A few weeks later and a few practise shots forward I will not have any other Driver in my bag right now!!!. It hits the ball so STRAIGHT - and without any effort!! ping drivers g20 My Golflogix phone software shows my average drive with this new machine at just over 5 yards longer than my G15 - 298yds average. What a club! Give it time and it will give you straight and long shots guaranteed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.golffactorystore.com

Choosing Ping G20 Driver is a wise choice for you
Page 1 of 1