HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Errat

Go down 
+2
Kitty
Errat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Errat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errat   Errat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008 - 21:11

he's busy with his bacalaureat Smile but i don't think he'll be finishing any time soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Errat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errat   Errat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008 - 19:39

heeeeeeeeeeeeee... didn't know about that What a Face
geeeeeeez.... Good luck sweetheart.. i'll keep my fingers crossed for you Errat - Page 2 293199
Back to top Go down
https://heartagram.forumotion.net
gigi valo

gigi valo

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Errat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errat   Errat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008 - 7:03

hi
cheers Woohoo Errat!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/gigivalo
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female
Number of posts : 1010

Errat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errat   Errat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008 - 0:28

Errat everyone is asking for you to show , come on make some vampire move and show up on here sweetheart !! Errat - Page 2 489302
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-09-07

Errat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errat   Errat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Aug 2011 - 1:07

Hello, I was checking some links I had in a file and came across the one for this forum so I came to say hello.

Well, from many points of view many things have changed. I haven't visited this site for years, since 2008 I think and kind of fell behind on many HIM related things as I've been quite busy with university and other extra university stuff so not much time to visit other sites either. In time I have grown to like this band only as much as other bands I like so I couldn't keep focus on all.

Besides that the last HIM album was kind of dissapointing for me, it's like it didn't pack the same emotion as the previous ones. I still like to listen from time to time older songs though but besides that not that much.

Except that what can I say, I passed the bacalaureat, I finished university and I'm not trying to do some computer programming classes and then maybe find a job although I might go abroad.
In my everyday life I still play computer games including World of Warcraft, listen to music, complain about the crappy gouvernment we have, trying to build a cyborg... you know, the usual... ok, except the last part, maybe I'm joking about that .)

I remember the times back then, they were good times but I was little and immature and did a lot of stupid things. I did learn many important lessons though from those events.

Besides that not much I can say, hope you're all well... in case anyone ever visits this site anymore and hope that you're having good lives Smile
Don't bother to reply to this as I probably won't come back here, so take care and who knows where life will bring us to talk again with eachother? You never know... maybe the machines will put as in batteries Matrix-style!
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289

Errat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errat   Errat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Aug 2011 - 0:15

nice to hear from you Errat, that you're well. seriously. idk and idc if you will see this. i'm still sending hugs your way Smile
those were good times. thanks for taking the time to write.

sincerely yours,
Jaana.

(if you have a fb account and want to keep in touch and see this - add me at www..../ioana.andone) Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
Sponsored content

Errat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errat   Errat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Errat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HIM ROMANIA :: HIM :: Forum Members-
Jump to: