HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I would tell my friends to buy Callaway X-22 Irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fairy11
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-09-19

I would tell my friends to buy Callaway X-22 Irons Empty
PostSubject: I would tell my friends to buy Callaway X-22 Irons   I would tell my friends to buy Callaway X-22 Irons Icon_minitimeWed 2 Nov 2011 - 4:53

As we all know that Callaway is one of the most visible names in golf with a product line that encompasses the full spectrum of equipment and accessories including drivers, irons, wedges, putters and balls. Callaway X-22 Irons I bought the Callaway X-22 Irons last month, and I think it is very good. Everything of the Callaway X-22 Irons is very excellent. So I would tell my friends to buy Callaway X-22 Irons. Great clubs. Love them. Very forgiving and a pleasure to play with. callaway x22 Takes very little getting used to if you have been hitting with steel clubs. They feel almost like the same weight as my steel clubs but are made of graphite. The ball literally flies when you hit it.

I am very happy with my purchase of these clubs. I went with the 5-pw because I have a set of hybrids that x22 irons I like and am more comfortable hitting them than a low iron (3 or 4) and I have a set of Cleveland cg14 zip wedges that I love so there was no need for me to order a set that came with an approach and sand. The set I got are in the uniflex shaft which is good for most swing speeds but I personally think that they are more on the stiff end of uniflex than the regular end. callaway x22 irons They are a very forgiving set on miss hits but when you hit it good you know it immediately. To sum up, this iron will also suit for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golffactorystore.com

I would tell my friends to buy Callaway X-22 Irons
Page 1 of 1